• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

du juan

floatingthistle

Worker Bee
Reaction score
she was the first chinese supermodel i ever noticed and people call her china's first supermodel
she started gettin quite big a few years ago but now i don't know...
anyway what do you think of her?

S

Samira

I think she's lovely - I think most of the Asian models are. So tiny and delicate with such graceful limbs :luv:

A

Amie

She does look gorgeous and I feel like she's attractive in an international sense if that makes sense

floatingthistle

Worker Bee
Reaction score
She does look gorgeous and I feel like she's attractive in an international sense if that makes sense
yes! exactly, and i always thought she'd make it big in the western market (as well as asian market) but for some reason that didnt happen? which i always thought was weird cause i think she's more attractive than a lot of other asian models that have become more succesful liu wen for example

M

MinnieMay

Du Juan for Harper’s Bazaar China, August 2012 by Chai Lizeng :luv:

B

Babydoll

She used to be a dancer! :luv:

She stopped because she is too tall. En pointe, she is 6" tall, so they couldn't find any partners for her. :(
I'm glad she became a model though. :)

Reactions: 1 person

lux

Rookie
Reaction score
Omg i guess she is the kind of girl that gets even more graceful when she gets older.. i BET she will still be an elegant lady when she's 60

Skinny_Mini_Me

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Omg i guess she is the kind of girl that gets even more graceful when she gets older.. i BET she will still be an elegant lady when she's 60
You're absolutely right. She is just so lovely :luv:

Here are some more pictures:

Attachments