Dream Shoes

I want these ones from McQueen so bad. I know they're not everyone's style, but they fit my somewhat trashy sensibilities :p.

alexandermcqueenskull-embellished-pumps.jpg

BABY. :luv:

I will buy anything green.

44597_320.jpg

These fuckers right here.T________T They are so ridiculously rare its not even funny. You MIGHT find someone willing to actually part with a pair every few years or so. Then theres only a tiny chance they'll be in your size. If all this goes well, you can expect to pay £1,000+ if they're in good condition, not to mention you'll be fighting off a tonne of other people for them.>__<

I actually found a girl selling some in mint condition and then every other fucker swarmed in and decided they wanted to buy them too.T__T

I might try to make some to be honest, fairly certain I know how to do it.>_>

They're 10" tall. That would make them my tallest shoes so far haha.

Although I also have my eye on a pair of 15" platforms... I'd literally be 7ft tall hahaha

I'm currently lusting over these Balenciaga cut-out boots from SS 2011, they're sort of contradictory - ugly yet perfect at the same time... I can't even describe my need for them, an animalistic urge overpowered me as soon as I saw them..
My wallet will thank me since I don't think they're sold anymore :nopity:
tumblr_mb8uzcTNoZ1r0g6sso1_500.jpg

NMS8693_ai.jpg

Not a ballet flats person, but these Valentino ones are cute :grin:

NMX18Q1_mi.jpg

I like the heels of Miu Mius :luv:

And I waaaaant these Louboutins:
NMX1AXX_ai.jpg

NMX18GQ_ai.jpg

I'd be first to do that, and I would never regret it :wtf:

tumblr_mdxs1rtAQS1qhmqodo1_500_large.jpg

I'd feel like a princess :luv:

tumblr_mds98tN1md1rehgeeo1_500_large.jpg

I already have ones similar to these :3

dgkdlmc-12-1024x682_large.jpg

Chanel :3

I'm currently lusting over these Balenciaga cut-out boots from SS 2011, they're sort of contradictory - ugly yet perfect at the same time... I can't even describe my need for them, an animalistic urge overpowered me as soon as I saw them..
My wallet will thank me since I don't think they're sold anymore :nopity:
tumblr_mb8uzcTNoZ1r0g6sso1_500.jpg
will always be in love with these balenciagas, I found similar ones in ioffer.com but nothing compares to the original :(

These were my dream shoes...
490x741-charlotte-olympia-kitty-flats.jpg

Charlotte Olympia kitty flats :luv:

But then...

I accidentally...

Whoops? Sorry, money! They were just too cute!(?)

I'm also always after the perfect black heel:
Christian-Louboutin-Daffodile-160mm-Leather-Pumps-Black.jpg

Christian_Louboutin_Miss_Fast_Plato_120_Ankle_Boots_Black_original_img_1d86edf9f571a9bb08c4378c7660e445_2e23874f53fc064f9fd08732c9bce5bb.jpg

cl0046-suede-black.jpg

And also the perfect nude heel:
Nude-Christian-Louboutin-Bianca-Pumps-140-Heels-For-Sale.jpg

christian_louboutin_round_toe_stiletto_heel_nude_leather_platforms_pumps_1150206_1.jpg

(I'm super-picky about staple items, ha! So this search could take me years and in the meantime I'll have accumulated who-knows-how-many-pairs of lesser quality fill-ins... Euh! Haha!)

Aside from that, for my wedding day (whenever that will be, to Mr Unknown, haha!) I would love a pair of Louboutins:
louboutin-wedding-shoes.jpg

Like this or something similar, so my Mr Unknown had better be tall or not mind being short by comparison!

This was before I found out they were by Repetto. Got them now :) Hopefully, I can pull them off as nicely as Kasia does.
OMG I love Repetto flats, so pretty :luv: I'm sure you look amazing in them. Skinny girls always do ;)
I'm not sure if I want these
V1236_A_410_P1.jpg

Or these
V377_C_410_P43.jpg

OMG I love Repetto flats, so pretty :luv: I'm sure you look amazing in them. Skinny girls always do ;)
I'm not sure if I want these
V1236_A_410_P1.jpg

Or these
V377_C_410_P43.jpg

Ooh, they're both gorgeous but they're also quite different in style. The first pair are a little more feminine while the latter are more brogue-ish and perhaps more neutral? It really depends on your style and what you have more to wear with. My personal preference (based on if I were to choose them going by my wardrobe haha) would be the second pair. But the choice is entirely yours and I'm sure whatever you pick will look absolutely divine.

Ooh, they're both gorgeous but they're also quite different in style. The first pair are a little more feminine while the latter are more brogue-ish and perhaps more neutral? It really depends on your style and what you have more to wear with. My personal preference (based on if I were to choose them going by my wardrobe haha) would be the second pair. But the choice is entirely yours and I'm sure whatever you pick will look absolutely divine.
Thanks for the input, and actually, I've been really/more into the Zizi style (the second pair) lately (saw a street style pic of a skinny girl wearing a white pair), but I feel like it's harder for me to pull off, maybe because normally I just stick to ballet flats. I have to wait a while until I get them anyway, which might be a good thing... :p

Thanks for the input, and actually, I've been really/more into the Zizi style (the second pair) lately (saw a street style pic of a skinny girl wearing a white pair), but I feel like it's harder for me to pull off, maybe because normally I just stick to ballet flats. I have to wait a while until I get them anyway, which might be a good thing... :p

See, I'm the opposite :p

Maybe I have odd feet but I'm yet to find a pair of ballet flats that don't have a "bad" spot (whether they pinch my toes oddly or rub somewhere or some other issue). :confused:

On the other hand, brogue-style shoes are my go-to flat staple; I like the fact that they can be dressed in a manner that is feminine or androgynous and both up and down. I have several pair in different colours and different cuts that have never failed me :) I have one tan pair that I wore literally all across Europe that are falling apart now :cry: I'm mourning the upcoming loss because they were - and still are! - the comfiest shoes I've had the pleasure of owning and I'm worried I won't be able to equally replace them because the designer doesn't make that exact style anymore :(

At least you have time to think and consider :) maybe make a pro and con list? ;) ;!

:kiss:

1145413d1278108155-spill-what-did-you-get-spring-2010-sales-miumiusatinblue1.jpg

The feelings that I hold for those shoes are too big for words

Miu Miu Blue Satin Mary Janes Spring 2010