Dream Shoes

My faves are the red&gold Marc Jacobs shoes :)

This purple suede dream by Alexander McQueen is not more than 1000, but I still can´t buy it, though it was love at first sight :kiss:

p408777_purple_1.jpg

I love flats, I love bows and I love pink. You know what else I love? Salvatore Ferragamo.
356_p.jpg

And the heel version is adorable too.
Ferragamo%20Pumps%20thin%20heel%20fish%20head%20pink.jpg

Also, I would kill for a pair of black Louboutin pumps :luv:
CLBiancaBlack.jpg

Oh, and these Chanel babies
tv.jpg

Atm... these
samira-strass1.jpg

or pretty much any other Louboutin strass shoes :luv:

My faves are the red&gold Marc Jacobs shoes :)

This purple suede dream by Alexander McQueen is not more than 1000, but I still can´t buy it, though it was love at first sight :kiss:

p408777_purple_1.jpg

Loveee!

I love all shoes suede especially suede boots with stiletto heels. Doesn't matter I have quite a collection but I'd love to own one from every single designer, now that would be a dream ;)

The red soled eight inch stilettos, encrusted with Swarovski, are finished with beige color silk material. These ballet shoes from Christian Louboutin will be auctioned to raise fund for ENB. The shoes are expected to fetch around $75,000 (£50,000).

I am not sure how much they sold for back in 2011 but I know I cannot afford them!

0629-christian-louboutin-english-national-ballet_sf.jpg

0441974889053R_300x400.jpg

Marc Jacobs Oxford Brogues

_0000_12A0249T01.jpg

Nicholas Kirkwood A/W 2012 (this one assumes a lot about my walking skills :grin:)

I want these ones from McQueen so bad. I know they're not everyone's style, but they fit my somewhat trashy sensibilities :p.

alexandermcqueenskull-embellished-pumps.jpg

@AnnaLB
I think I may have to try this tutorial with some plain Louboutin shoes.

http://raindropsofsapphire.com/my-diy-christian-louboutin-yoyo-fuchsia-strass/
If you do, please share pics, I'll be so envious :grin:
I know people say that when you strass them yourself it can turn out nicer even because you can put in MORE Swarovski crystals = more sparkle :luv:
I don't think I'm crafty enough to even try (if I was completely desperate I'd still get someone else to do it for me lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
See, if I can buy shoes that look pretty much the same as all the fancy designer ones for like £30, I will. I'd only spend on the really extreme shoes you CANNOT get fakes of. For instance, I genuinely want a pair of those Alexander McQueen heels that look like they've been inspired by "Alien" :p

My dream shoes were always a pair of simple Louboutin pumps in nude patent leather, but I can't call them my dream shoes anymore because I finally had a momentary lapse in judgment and bought myself a pair!! :)

I'm buying some Jeffrey Campbell Damsel spikes tomorrow.^_^ I've been wanting them for ages and no ones made a good fake of them so I'm just going to go for it haha.:p

And I think I'll record a video of my shoe collection on sunday.:) Its going to take a while.x__x I have quite a lot of shoes.>_<

ATM, I'm really craving for these;
7ef2fc09-26c3-42f6-a2b6-ab0033b8b2c3.jpg

They're way too expensive, though... sigh.

My DREAMDREAMDREAMshoes are the pigalle 120's by Christian Louboutin. Sigh.