Dream Shoes

I got them a few months ago in the Acne store, I was so sicked!
I understand completely when you say they're often styled wrong, I would, for example, never wear them with bare legs, they do tend to chop off your legs. I wear them mostly with black skinny jeans as I almost always wear black type of jeans. The shoes are extremely comfortable after they set to your feet and I must say I haven't regret getting them for one second!

I bet you rocks yours. I still like them a lot, such nice shoes but just not for me. If you ever do feel like posting a pic I'd love to see. :)

Reactions: 1 user
I know they're really cutesy and kind of ugly but I feel like I need these right now. Like I've been dreaming about them, and I think they'd suit me/my wardrobe well. (I'm really pale, have a baby face, and I dress entirely in circle skirts and little dresses)

20359287_B_p.jpg

I know they're really cutesy and kind of ugly but I feel like I need these right now. Like I've been dreaming about them, and I think they'd suit me/my wardrobe well. (I'm really pale, have a baby face, and I dress entirely in circle skirts and little dresses)

20359287_B_p.jpg

Omg where can I get a pair? They're adorable :luv:

I like little delicate mules like these:

44621220JS_13_f.jpg

But I can't actually walk in them :run: Don't know how to stop the back flip-flopping off my foot every time I try taking a step :confused:

I've always wanted to invest in a pair of plain black Louboutins...some day I'll make that happen.

Chloé square toe ballet flats *swoon*
photo.PNG

ic2aog-l.jpg

I'm pretty sure I'm getting the copy cat version, Jessica Simpson Mandalaye, for my 18th birthday in a month and a half. The real, shimmery leather ones are my ultimate dream shoe, though..

These were my dream shoes...
490x741-charlotte-olympia-kitty-flats.jpg

Charlotte Olympia kitty flats :luv:

But then...

I accidentally...

Whoops? Sorry, money! They were just too cute!(?)

I'm also always after the perfect black heel:
Christian-Louboutin-Daffodile-160mm-Leather-Pumps-Black.jpg

Christian_Louboutin_Miss_Fast_Plato_120_Ankle_Boots_Black_original_img_1d86edf9f571a9bb08c4378c7660e445_2e23874f53fc064f9fd08732c9bce5bb.jpg

cl0046-suede-black.jpg

And also the perfect nude heel:
Nude-Christian-Louboutin-Bianca-Pumps-140-Heels-For-Sale.jpg

christian_louboutin_round_toe_stiletto_heel_nude_leather_platforms_pumps_1150206_1.jpg

(I'm super-picky about staple items, ha! So this search could take me years and in the meantime I'll have accumulated who-knows-how-many-pairs of lesser quality fill-ins... Euh! Haha!)

Aside from that, for my wedding day (whenever that will be, to Mr Unknown, haha!) I would love a pair of Louboutins:
louboutin-wedding-shoes.jpg

Like this or something similar, so my Mr Unknown had better be tall or not mind being short by comparison!
I bought the Charlotte Olympia shoes (in navy) back in December and I'm still in love with them! Every time I wear them, I get compliments...and the occasional meow haha. They sure were an awesome 18th birthday present though.:)

I'm currently obsessed with these Saint Laurent boots.
NMX2R1H_mk.jpg

They would look soo good with so many of my outfits...if only they weren't $995 out of my budget.
I also really want these Prada boots. Prada is usually my go-to-shoe brand because my size is always consistent in it and I find them most comfortable. :) I currently have a pair of Prada Sport boots - but their soft leather is just ruined after many years of love. I think it's time to upgrade!
f2127fccefa9ee330e16ae9ae3491546.jpg

Lastly, I've had my eye on these Jimmy Choos ever since I saw Kate Middleton wear them. They look so classic and I know every brand has a variation of a nude heel - but I can't get my eyes off of these!
7a7b707b3ea05ca9887913afa014f6f0.jpg

I bought the Charlotte Olympia shoes (in navy) back in December and I'm still in love with them! Every time I wear them, I get compliments...and the occasional meow haha. They sure were an awesome 18th birthday present though.:)
I have these too! On my feet right now. I adore them. :luv:

I have these too! On my feet right now. I adore them. :luv:
I apparently had a knock-off (very cheap one too) - I just found them in store similar to h&m for like $10 and felt in love instantly, didn't even realize they were designer shoes until now. Maybe I will upgrade to a more high-end pair. Can you still buty them anywhere?