Doutzen Kroes

A

astrid

For me the most beautiful woman ever. She has gorgeous face :luv:
I know she's not skinny but she's well proportioned and toned body so I think she deserves a thread :grin: I even think she seems thinner in clothes than in lingerie :hmm:

doutzen+light+blond.jpg

Doutzen-Kroes-hair-02.jpg

doutzenkroes_november302011_501_751_s_100.jpg

2011 VS fashion show
doutzen-kroes-2011-victoria-s-secret-fashion-show-02.jpg

Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-2011-Doutzen-Kroes-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks good, but it's a bit too muscular looking for my taste. Especially in this picture.

I think it's her torso and broad shoulders... :hmm: But she has a sublime face, astonishingly beautiful :luv:
FFN_g_8900472.jpg

FFN_g_8900469.jpg

I still don't like her - too muscular and her thighs are too fat.

Reactions: 1 user
I had never noticed how curvy she was!

Lol, I'm thinking how fashion models need to put on weight for VS shows, while actual VS models work hard to get back in shape when preparing.

She looks good in the picture with beach and black bikini.

Reactions: 1 user
I really like her look now - at muscular/slender. I also think she looks good, and doesn't necessarily need to get skinny, because for some reason, her current figure works well for her.

WOW... is anyone else astonished at how much lovelier her face is, at the lighter weight!?

I always thought Doutzen Kroes was one of those models that would never really look "thin", thanks to her big Dutch bodytype... but she SLAMS in that little black dress that nips her in at the waist.

Really inspiring for us girls who were born with no chance at an hourglass figure!

She looks so much better. She had such a manly midsection before. I like how she has muscles without looking like Madonna or Cameron Diaz.

She looks better, but I don't like her frame :(
She has narrow hips and bride shoulders

She looks good, but it's a bit too muscular looking for my taste. Especially in this picture.

I think it's her torso and broad shoulders... :hmm: But she has a sublime face, astonishingly beautiful :luv:
FFN_g_8900472.jpg

FFN_g_8900469.jpg

I must say these are quite unfortunate pictures as well, she is burned and that is the most unflattering bikini top ever. I think her body would be more suited for fitspiration than thinspiration, but I love her still. :luv:

Her abs look amazing! I would love to know what her workout looks like ;).