Doutzen Kroes

Wow, she looks pretty good for having a baby fairly recently. Not SG skinny, but still slim (and her abs look pretty good, even sitting down):

1414002231735_Image_galleryImage__qualitytime_Regram_sunne.JPG

1414000206607_wps_14_Doutzen_Kroes_hits_the_be.jpg

From DailyMail

I have to let this out, I've never really liked her face and she's not that special as a model, I feel the same way about alessandra ambrosio...I don't understand their success but good for them

Reactions: 1 user
Well to be fair, she's never been skinny...just Lean at best. Idk, at least she seems to be trying, albeit unsuccessfully; I find that more admirable than those who gain and are also shameless about their terrible dietary habits. *cough Taylor Marie hill, Josephine, Elsa, etc. cough *

Oh yes, you are perfectly right. She has never been skinny but, at her best, just lean, thin and fit. In these pics she is not in the best shape she can be in my opinion, she demonstrated she can do way better but at least her efforts are constant, she always tries to do her best and that's admirable.

Oh yes, you are perfectly right. She has never been skinny but, at her best, just lean, thin and fit. In these pics she is not in the best shape she can be in my opinion, she demonstrated she can do way better but at least her efforts are constant, she always tries to do her best and that's admirable.

It's the pants. Denim + High Waist + Loose Fit + Cropped = Disaster

Reactions: 1 user
Am I only the only one who finds Doutzen's husband Sunnery James ridiculously sexy?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users