Doutzen Kroes

I adore Doutzen! Her face really is perfection, even if she's not superskinny. She has the most classically beautiful face of all the Angels, in my opinion.
I prefer 2007 Doutzen though- before she got all fake-tanned Victoria's Secret-y.
Doutzen+Kroes+%252812%2529.jpg

I don't like her anymore. I used to love her, but now she just bores me. She's always the same, just a pretty face with her mouth slightly open. Always the same expression. Only suitable for swimwear, lingerie and commercial stuff.
I am not impressed by her body, but I do think she looks a lot better now than pre-baby.

I find her stunning at any weight :luv:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJyyUJYg4jc&feature=relmfu

I found this documentary very interesting in general, however, what she says at around 1 minute in I found particularly fascinating. She says she can both gain and lose weight easily but refrains from doing so in order to maintain her image.

Obviously I can understand that she is a different and rare case due to her popularity and fame, but I can't imagine a designer ever turning down a model for losing weight (within reason)...

She doesn't even walk in fashion week anymore so I don't see what the point would be for her to keep her weight low (besides to look good). She's past the stage where she has to please designers.

Yeah, it's just that this documentary is quite a few years old. She always had the reputation for being slightly fuller than other models so I always assumed she had difficulty losing weight, but what she says makes me wonder whether it may have been intentional.

Not crazy for her body, but here are more pictures of the most perfect face in VS :luv::bow:

600full-doutzen-kroes.jpg

Doutzen-Kroes-doutzen-kroes-8426967-1152-1567.jpg

doutzen-kroes-05.jpg

such an amazing face perfection im inspired by her weight loss

I think she's very inspiring with her weight loss, but for some reason something about her face has always struck me as odd. I'm not really sure what it is, but something about her features seem almost forced, or unnatural. I'm probably the only one that thinks that :lol:

I think she's very inspiring with her weight loss, but for some reason something about her face has always struck me as odd. I'm not really sure what it is, but something about her features seem almost forced, or unnatural. I'm probably the only one that thinks that :lol:

I have that feeling too, but mine is because her mouth is always slightly open.

Absolutely stunning :) she held her own at VSFS this year. Go Doutzen!

'Castaway'
Ph.: Josh Olins
Stylist: Claire Richardson
Model: Doutzen Kroes

Vogue_UK_Fashiontography_01.jpg Vogue_UK_Fashiontography_02.jpg Vogue_UK_Fashiontography_03.jpg Vogue_UK_Fashiontography_04.jpg Vogue_UK_Fashiontography_05.jpg Vogue_UK_Fashiontography_06.jpg Vogue_UK_Fashiontography_07.jpg Vogue_UK_Fashiontography_08.jpg Vogue_UK_Fashiontography_09.jpg

Even if I try my best, I just can't imagine her being skinny... She is pratically the only model who can be stunnuing whithout looking awkward in the fashion industry