Ph Thiemo Sander

doutzen-kroes-elle-russia-june-2012-4-708x918.jpg
doutzen-kroes-elle-russia-june-2012-2-708x455.jpg

doutzen-elle-ru-2.jpg
doutzen-elle-ru-6.jpg

file5537.jpg
Screen%2Bshot%2B2012-05-22%2Bat%2B3.36.46%2BPM.png.jpg
file5539.jpg

I have never been a Doutzen fan. She always seemed so much bigger to me in VS shows and I don't like her abs :/

@leFaye : What do you mean with "big Dutch bodytype"?
That being said, I´m not offended at all, just curious: The Netherlands are just one of many countries in in mid-europe, as Germany, Belguim, England, France etc. So there´s no way girls from the Netherlands are different or bigger than those from the neighboured countries.
Do you see us all as big, too?
Well, this was just a question, I wasn´t being agresive at all. :)
I consider myself big-boned, too (I´m of german-swedish descent btw), but not "big"

@Allie : Having a kid is NEVER NEVER EVER an excuse! :) Never.
Look at Victoria Beckham (Well, she hides her midsection since years, so who knows), Giselle Bündchen, Alessandra Ambrosio...

Last edited by a moderator:
She is bigger, it's genetic. But she has a memorable/recognizable look- mark of a true supermodel.

I would KILL for her body, I've always admire her dedication, all i'm wondering is how she lost muscle form her thighs because they were toned before and now they are thin so confusing. All in all she is gorgeous IMO

I would KILL for her body, I've always admire her dedication, all i'm wondering is how she lost muscle form her thighs because they were toned before and now they are thin so confusing. All in all she is gorgeous IMO

She just dieted and starved herself, not hard to do. The body doesn't want to keep muscle, it's what goes first, not body fat.

I love doutzen, she has A LOOK. Thinner, bigger, same thing: I find her gorgeous. I especially love the colors on her face, the hair, eyes and skin. This is a model, not a size. Doutzen love forever!

I just love Doutzen! She is so beautiful and has a great body. Her and Ale are definitely my favorite VS angels

Fili said:
: What do you mean with "big Dutch bodytype"?
That being said, I´m not offended at all, just curious: The Netherlands are just one of many countries in in mid-europe, as Germany, Belguim, England, France etc. So there´s no way girls from the Netherlands are different or bigger than those from the neighboured countries.
Do you see us all as big, too?
Well, this was just a question, I wasn´t being agresive at all. :)
I consider myself big-boned, too (I´m of german-swedish descent btw), but not "big"

Whoops! Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I've been switching Internet services and have been shamefully absent around here.

I re-read what I wrote, and it DID sound ignorant... I should've phrased it "HER big, Dutch body"... and left out the "type" completely.
One of my fave alternative thinspo models (Fornix) is of Dutch descent, and she is weeny-teeny-tiny.

P.S. Did anyone see the Kroes in the white Cannes film festival dress??
VA VA VA VOOM!!! :luv:

She looks great now, can't believe her thighs in that before pic in the white bikini, but clearly she worked very hard to get back in shape.

Her thighs aren't spectacular, but she looks so toned now!!! But who wouldn't love someone with this face? I think she's so gorgeous, even if her body is a bit meh for a model.
doutzen7.png

tumblr_l53vby8gE81qcbwdeo1_400.jpg

10_Doutzen-Kroes.jpg

Vogue China
June 2012
Photographer: Sølve Sundsbø
Model: Doutzen Kroes
Stylist: Nicoletta Santoro

62.jpg
doutzen-kroes3.jpg
doutzen-kroes6.jpg
doutzen-kroes10-570x366.jpg

In Cannes, with her husband. Also from the amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala. They make such a stunning couple! Doutzen really glows here. :luv:

1on1np.jpg

2lm2vlz.jpg

2e50i15.gif

x4269l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she has a beautiful face regardless of her body but I am glad she's gotten thinner, it ups her status in my eyes.

She has a nice toned tummy where can I get one? ;)

1) Lie on your back on the floor and check if it's up on the ceiling
2) Bend your knees and sit up to check if it's right in front of you
3) Lie down and check the ceiling again
4) Sit up, swiveling to check out the area over your right shoulder
5) Lie down and have another look at the ceiling
6) Sit back up and make sure there isn't one somewhere to your left
8) Repeat 100x every morning.

Eventually you'll find one.

Reactions: 1 users