Did Blake Lively lose weight?

S

Skinny2012

Have you seen some recent pictures of Blake Lively? IMO she looks skinnier than before, what do you think?

blake-lively-noonnoor-time.jpg

Blake+Lively+Noon+Noor+Presentation+Fall+2012+N8XGGYdTlZXl.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I haven't seen other recent pictures but yeah she definitely looks as though she has lost weight especially from her face.

Definatly. Well spotted.
She looks alot nicer i recon.

Looks like it! Look how much her collarbones stick out and her face is thinner too

Yes, she definantly did! And it looks way better, kudos to her! :)

Definite weight loss there! I watch gossip girl and this season she looks better than before, although this pic she is somehow especially skinny (more so than in the episodes) (weird angle maybe?? :hmm: )

She probably looks even skinner thanks to a very well tailored coat, black tights, and heels (the Kate Middleton formula?), but you can definitely see that she's lost!

She probably looks even skinner thanks to a very well tailored coat, black tights, and heels (the Kate Middleton formula?), but you can definitely see that she's lost!

Ha. Kate Middleton Formula.

Blake looks great, though! I've always loved her.

Yeah she definitely lost weight! She look so good!

Wow, she really looks amazing. I've always loved her style and all, great that her body looks nice now too. Her hair <3

She looks frail in this pic :luv: Not skinny tough

Blake-Lively-award.jpg

Is that her tummy?

blake_lively_dress-and-hair-style.jpg

And so avarage on this one :(

serenavdw.jpg

I'm pretty sure that last picture of her holding the baby is from a movie, The Town. She played sort of a typical white-trash (pardon the term, but it pretty well sums it up) girl. So at least she only put it on for a role :)

Seems like she did loose weight.

I feel like I'm the only one here, but I really dislike her. I don't like her style at all (that coat-dress-thingy looks hideous to me!) and I don't think she's that good of an actress...
Maybe it's fueled by my hate for the GG Character Serena, but oh well.

I can't help myself, but she's ugly to me :grin: On the other hand she has amazing legs.

Has anyone seen recent pics, can't seem to find any? I'm curious to know if she has continued to lose weight, I hope so..