Did Blake Lively lose weight?

blake.jpg

nose job, anyone?

I thought it was pretty well known that she had a nose job :hmm:
and a good one at that too, damn. can I have her surgeons number?

She hired a better stylist some time ago. Similarly to Keira Knightly and at the most extreme end Mischa Barton and Olivia Wilde, she carries unproportional amounts of weight in her upper thighs. Gross

She has always been gorgeous to me, but she does seem to put little effort into her body. It seems like she has always depended on her height and metabolism to keep her shape, but never actually put much thought into nutrition or exercise. But that's just my opinion.

I love what she is wearing!! What a hottie!

tsjhk3.jpg

I would really like to know the designer....?

don't like her face nor her body. I saw a pic of her in a tan and black striped dress and her hips looked MASSIVE.

i've never been a huge fan of her, but i think it was a good choice to cast her on GG. I had a classmate who was the embodiment of Serena (blonde, rich, similar personality) and she had a body similar to Blake's (except maybe bigger boobs) and guys were crazy about her. So, though she may not be a thinspo, i think it was realistic to cast her as Serena

I do not consider her thinspo, but she has a type of body similar to mine (wide hips) although she is taller and that's why I think her body suits her. She is beautiful!

Seems like she did loose weight.

I feel like I'm the only one here, but I really dislike her. I don't like her style at all (that coat-dress-thingy looks hideous to me!) and I don't think she's that good of an actress...
Maybe it's fueled by my hate for the GG Character Serena, but oh well.

I've always disliked her! I don't find her pretty in the least. If she had fuller lips and a different nose and profile.. Basically a different face lol. But she has a nice body now from what I can see - some tall thinspo!

I've always disliked her! I don't find her pretty in the least. If she had fuller lips and a different nose and profile.. Basically a different face lol. But she has a nice body now from what I can see - some tall thinspo!

She had a nose job before GG

I love her face! I think she's beautiful but I don't like her body at all, not a thinspo in my opinion.