Did Blake Lively lose weight?

nGbP8dXTbYk.jpg

her nose looks weird:wtf: and her chin too... really unflattering, she looks better unphotoshopped when she's natural...

Analinne, I just saw the same pic on TMZ (always a good source for bikini pics). No muscle tone but could look good in clothes. She would probably look OK in a short skirted bottom but easier to get in shape I say! She seems nice though.

Looks to me like she is bloated (just ate lunch/drank a lot of water/etc) and the suit is too tight on the hip/upper thigh area. Hasn't she always been pear-shaped? She, or rather her stylist, just knows how to hide it well for formal events.

she definitly gained, but i can't help, i just find her so lovely and sweet... she is/ or seems so be (hello nose job, etc:whistling:) such a natural beauty:luv:

Naah, I never quite liked her. She is normal/healthy at best. But never skinny.

OMGOSH how I hate this woman! HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER!
Sorry, idk why, but she is annoying as hell. Saw her on David Letterman the other night, BVADRRRRR!!!!!!
I hope she gains weight...

I don't like her as Serena. I think I'd like Serena a LOT more if she was played by someone who actually LOOKS like the tall, blonde, blue-eyesd, most gorgeous girl in the planet.
Examples:
Taylor Swift (if she could act):
taylor-swift-teen-vogue-06.jpg

Frida Gustavsson (if she could act... best Serena EVER!!!)
tumblr_leommkVioI1qac31uo1_500.jpg

Pre-punk Taylor Momsen (I think Hailee Steinfeld or a younger Lily Collins would make a better Jenny... Taylor is more beautiful than Blake!)
Taylor-Momsen-jenny-humphrey-1705275-1024-768.jpg

Gemma Ward (Hey! She's an actress now...)
38906_Vogue_UK_Julho2006_phCorinneDay_GemmaWard_08_122_7lo.jpg