Did Blake Lively lose weight?

Has anyone seen recent pics, can't seem to find any? I'm curious to know if she has continued to lose weight, I hope so..

Recent pics of her and her bf...but it's hard to say if she lost any more weight with those clothes... :confused:

The pics are from May 8 (http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2659611/ryan-reynolds-blake-lively-ferry-ride-03/)

Blake-Lively-Ryan-Reynolds-Canada-Pictures.jpg

ryan-reynolds-blake-lively-ferry-ride-03.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
i actually think she gained in these pictures... her legs look a bit thick. although if she looks better skinny, i think like this it suits her also well...love her anyway :)

Reactions: 1 user
Have you seen some recent pictures of Blake Lively? IMO she looks skinnier than before, what do you think?

blake-lively-noonnoor-time.jpg

Blake+Lively+Noon+Noor+Presentation+Fall+2012+N8XGGYdTlZXl.jpg

Are you sure these are new? She used to be this thin (and sexy IMO) but she has gained since these pictures I think.

Reactions: 1 user
She looks SO much better!! I remember actually thinking she looked fat in the movie 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants II'! Although that was a long time ago.. she seemed to stay slightly thicker IMO.

Nonetheless, she looks FAB now!

Blake lively was so much lovelier in the sisterhood of the traveling pants( I used to love that book lol) and I was just watching it and she looks so pretty and gorgeous. I no longer find her pretty at all. I wish she'd regrow her hair out like it was in the movie. Her hair looks fried and extensions.. Gross.

I hope she's heard about grains and dairy. Hollywood types who eat pizza and sandwiches make me sad.

does she yoyo or something? some photos its like....yikes, and others I'm thinking, hey not bad...:meh:

She looks better, but she has always seemed big to me. It may have to do with her broad shoulders and thighs. I guess I would describe her as thick.

I think she is average in her looks. She is standard "pretty girl". Nothing really too unique. Has anyone else noticed when she talks in movies she slips into an accent sometimes?

She looks better, but she has always seemed big to me. It may have to do with her broad shoulders and thighs. I guess I would describe her as thick.

I think she is average in her looks. She is standard "pretty girl". Nothing really too unique. Has anyone else noticed when she talks in movies she slips into an accent sometimes?

I have definitely noticed that! The first time I heard it I was like, umm what the heck is going on. Anyway, her weight does seem to be going down. She looks better.

I've always loved Blake. I think she's really lovely, and my friends and I like to call her "sunshine." She's always happy and she literally glows. However, I would have to agree that she's not the best actress and does have days where she looks bigger and not as good.

When she's thin, she looks great, though.