Diane Kruger

F

fatbarbie

I just had to do a thread about her. I adore her, i think she is beautiful and i like her way better than Kate Bosworth.

diane-kruger-vs-kate-bosworth-AV.jpg

DianeKruger-375500-g.jpg

diane-kruger-5.jpg

diane_kruger4.jpg

Diane_Kruger_15_05.jpg

ss_fashion_Diane_Kruger_6p.jpg

She's got a really pretty face, and a good body for her age.

I looooove her dressing sense
And it's doubly amazing, because she does it without a stylist
diane-kruger-feretti-met-gala.jpg

I first saw her in Troy. She has gotten skinnier over the years. I think she is stunning and I love her style too . The picture of her riding her bike wearing black is lovely.

I adore her, i think she is beautiful and i like her way better than Kate Bosworth.

diane-kruger-vs-kate-bosworth-AV.jpg

She is a better actress than Kate will ever be!

Inglorious Basterds:
inglourious_basterds_diane_kruger_poster.jpg

Troy
6a00e554e7984888330112797247ce28a4-800wi

Unknown identity
Unknown.jpg

I only remember Kate Bosworth from the movie "Blue Crush"...

Reactions: 1 user
She's really beautiful. Her style is amazing and there's something very French in her. And I love that pic of her on a bike. I remember in one interview she said that she walks to everywhere, meaning that she doesn't use a car that much.

Reactions: 1 user
Her weight actually seems to yo-yo a good 10-15 pounds (in my eyes). Sometimes her face and chest area looks really gaunt and sometimes it doesn't. I wouldn't be surprised if she went through periods of heavy restriction. That said, she has amazing arms.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THIS FIRST I ADORE THIS WOMAN!!! She has an incredible body (i'm pretty sure it's one of my favorites) and her style is perfect, I have a very big girl crush on her, not even funny! :luv:

21523_diane-kruger-festival-cannes-2012.jpg

diane-kruger-inglourious-after-party.jpg

diane-kruger-critics-choice-2012.jpg

diane-kruger-cannes-jury-photo-call.jpg

diane-kruger-SP-050712.jpg

Diane Kruger wants to share a little piece of body size info with you guys:

I am not size zero – I wish! I am a size two or sometimes a size four- it depends.

If I spend too long in Germany and eat too many cakes and schnitzel my weight goes up. But I don’t obsess about it any more. I just know I’ve got to watch it when my pants feel too tight. I love food.

… says Diane.

Her weight actually seems to yo-yo a good 10-15 pounds (in my eyes). Sometimes her face and chest area looks really gaunt and sometimes it doesn't. I wouldn't be surprised if she went through periods of heavy restriction. That said, she has amazing arms.

Yeah, I've noticed that by looking at her bikini pics!!