Diane Kruger

diane-kruger-the-host.jpg

Diane-Kruger-Background-2012.jpg

Diane-Kruger-Background_thumb.jpg

Diane-Kruger-Photo-2012_thumb.jpg

Diane-Kruger-Image_thumb.jpg

Diane-Kruger-Sexy-Wallpaper_thumb.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I really like her a lot more after viewing this thread. She has her off days and weight fluctuations but on the whole she is very well turned out and taken care of. Admirable.

in general she hasn't been looking that small lately but i just saw these pictures. <3 those legs
diane-kruger-joshua-jackson-west-village-dinner-date-03_zps00f6e655.jpg

diane-kruger-joshua-jackson-west-village-dinner-date-01_zpsdd671d74.jpg

article-0-18F1C118000005DC-442_634x934_zpsaa4f52fb.jpg

Gained or bad outfit choice? I'm more inclined to the former :(

diane-kruger-den-05.jpg

diane-kruger-den-09.jpg

diane-kruger-den-12.jpg

And naturally bony knees (due to one's leg shape and natural weight distribution, such as Diane's, and Alessandra's) often project an illusion of skinniness. When you see the knees you automatically think skinny, even if it's not the case very often, as a different outfit choice reveals. Diane looks much skinnier in a well-chosen skirt/shorts/dress and high heels than she looks dressed-down

Gained or bad outfit choice? I'm more inclined to the former :(

Yeah, she used to be much skinnier before imo but I kinda still love her because she is just gorgeous, fantastic actress, and has amazing style. I guess she has a soft spot in my heart :p

I find her boring, but once I saw that she suffers from hair loss/ hair thinning out like I do, she has my sympathy.

IMG_3890.JPG
She's not at her skinniest atm, but she always looks so chic. Plus the way those straps are sitting on her collarbones is so lovely :luv:

Reactions: 1 users
I've just been watching videos of her on Youtube and it struck me that she also has the most sweet personality, one I would really strive for. Like she is warm and funny, but not in a tacky, over-the-top, look-at-me kind of way. Just polite, sweet, and a good conversationalist. Anyway, she seems disciplined in all ways and someone to aspire to!

I've personally never thought too much about her until I saw this video (from a year ago, but nevertheless still good)

Such as charmer with her accents, and she still looks fit/skinny for her age. :luv:

Plus, she won Best Actress at Cannes 2017 for In the Fade. Talent!