Diane Kruger

PopyActually%2B9.jpg

so classy

diane-kruger-style-180809-5.jpg

she looks so tiny here! :grin:

diane_kruger_style_g12.jpg

dianekrugerstreetstyle.jpg

022411-diane-kruger-290.jpg

She's pretty much perfect. She looks amazing in everything.

She's not *super* skinny, but she has amazing muscle tone, and her arms and legs are so fit! I think her size suits her and her style perfectly. I actually wouldn't want her to be any skinnier. Maybe because of her age. She's just perfect the way she is. Gush!

Reactions: 1 user
I think she lost lots of weight recently. so jealous of her arms and legs:luv:

I like her arms and she is very beautiful but I feel like her face is too familiar and everyday.

She DOES have great style!She always looks so graceful on the red carpet and just effortlessly chic in candids
diane%2Bkruger%2B3.jpg
dk_jj.jpg
and to this day I haven't seen a single picture of her where I didn't like her make-up!Always look dewy and just right-not to little,not to much.:bow:Too bad her hair often looks superthin and kind of "linty" if that makes sense....

buero-looks-diane-kruger-ge.jpg
diane-kruger-picture-1782301531.jpg
previous.png

Her weight actually seems to yo-yo a good 10-15 pounds (in my eyes). Sometimes her face and chest area looks really gaunt and sometimes it doesn't. I wouldn't be surprised if she went through periods of heavy restriction. That said, she has amazing arms.
would explain the hair,maybe...?good body,though

I am not size zero – I wish! I am a size two or sometimes a size four- it depends.

If I spend too long in Germany and eat too many cakes and schnitzel my weight goes up. But I don’t obsess about it any more. I just know I’ve got to watch it when my pants feel too tight. I love food.

… says Diane.

Oh yeah fml Schnitzel and Cake sounds like my grandma :lol:

I feel you Diane xD I love her too she looks absolutely amazing. Thanks to her and some of my friends I am totally convinced that if you take good care of yourself you don't get older, you just get better ;D

Classy lady. More people should look up to her than to trashy celebrities like Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj ;)

I love Diane Kruger so much, her body is incredible. In an interview she said she forgets to eat all the time, which is do mich better than everyone saying they have a fast metabolism imo. Her style is nice too.

I love Diane Kruger so much, her body is incredible. In an interview she said she forgets to eat all the time, which is do mich better than everyone saying they have a fast metabolism imo. Her style is nice too.

"forgets to eat...":hmm:

I think she has a lovely figure, and it's obvious that she works for it

Wow, she is SO gorgeous. I've always liked her but I have never noticed how thin and fashionable she is.
Just her casual style of clothing looks great and she sure knows how to choose what flatters her.
diane-kruger-20070629-276850.jpg

Her face is extraordinary!
diane_kruger_1920_1200_oct262009.jpg

tumblr_m44zcrrx9q1r00hyjo1_400.jpg

I love the makeup in that one, slightly smokey bronze eye on top and bottom. Really brings out her blue eyes. I'm so jealous! Mine are brown :/

I do love her style. She had worn some amazing outfits on the red carpet.