Diane Kruger

I agree! She looks great in all of these pictures, especially for her age!

@peruviangirl thank you so much for the bikini pictures, never saw her in a bikini... well, i think she looks better dressed:run: she looks untoned/kind of skinny fat in these pictures, whereas she looks tiny and fragile in dresses...

Last edited by a moderator:

21523_diane-kruger-festival-cannes-2012.jpg
I'm OBSSESSED with this look. SO gorgeous! :luv::luv::luv::luv:

Reactions: 1 user
@peruviangirl thank you so much for the bikini pictures, never saw her in a bikini... well, i think she looks better dressed:run: she looks untoned/kind of skinny fat in these pictures, whereas she looks tiny and fragile in dresses...

Yeah I've noticed this too not only for her but others as well, looking average in jeans or swimsuit, but so tiny and delicate in a dress with the right cut.....oh well, the power of clothes i guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
She always looks so fresh and dewy :luv:
I love how she works the "no-makeup" make-up look. Adorable creature...:kiss:

She looked skinnier than ever at this years cannes too, her style is impeccable.

She always looks so fresh and dewy :luv:
I love how she works the "no-makeup" make-up look. Adorable creature...:kiss:

damn right! I can't believe she is 35!! seriously, some actresses look 10x worse than her at 25....not naming any names :nervous:

She looks like a 21st Century Grace Kelly mixed with young Lauren Bacall!!!
New-photoshoot-diane-kruger-28718655-325-350.jpg

Diane-Kruger---Marcel-Hartmann-_01_.jpg

2025d1262158507-gorgeous-diane-kruger-unknown-b-w-dianekruger-unicefgalacalendarphotoshoot2006-6-.jpg

damn right! I can't believe she is 35!! seriously, some actresses look 10x worse than her at 25....not naming any names :nervous:

She's not, is she?! Wow! Yes you're right about that. It certainly pays to look after yourself (and to have great genes!)

She looks like a 21st Century Grace Kelly mixed with young Lauren Bacall!!!

So she does! There's a timeless beauty about her. And believe it or not she has no stylist, just a great eye for what looks good on her. Of course she'd rock a potato sack if she wore one!!

69636715.jpg

diane-kruger1.jpg

Diane+Kruger+Sidaction+Gala+Dinner+2011+vzN4EtNcyK5l.jpg

So she does! There's a timeless beauty about her. And believe it or not she has no stylist, just a great eye for what looks good on her. Of course she'd rock a potato sack if she wore one!!

That's amazing!! It seems like she's well-connected in the fashion world.
She clearly loves and understands clothes like no one else! :luv:

Here you go hun! It's by Versace Atelier. Perhaps an odd choice for Diane but she sure knows how to make an entrance!

9fb75360aecb45b9_9caa468b5e93660e_o.jpg

Premiere+Weinstein+Co+Inglourious+Basterds+ydoXE2mFaOdl.jpg

63129_89735838_10_122_506lo.jpg