Devon Windsor

Super Star
May 11, 2012
I really dislike Devon for HF because she is a poor man's Anja Rubik, but she really stood out at the 2014 VSFS.

With IMG Models worldwide. 5'11" 33-24-34

rIoDRpbl.jpg

Ymb2VlQl.jpg
DXwAQqnl.jpg

ap4xmk6l.jpg
v9fYAXDl.jpg

qTCpybol.jpg

ENYF4iCl.jpg

EgeGygrl.jpg

iB8hAEVl.jpg

kfAlCCil.jpg
JuvGW4kl.jpg

GQqMkBWl.jpg
hDmwSqZl.jpg

Last edited:
She gained, she was much more skinnier while doing hf.
Vs destroys models bodies :headbang:

tumblr_mzv524vZwB1seaq1so1_500.jpg

I am really fond of her - not because of an outstanding face but of her consistancy. For me she ia always toned and pretty much in shape. Her outfit at Vs was very revealing down the thighs but look at her beautiful arms

Photo from HC

I really dislike Devon for HF because she is a poor man's Anja Rubik, but she really stood out at the 2014 VSFS.

With IMG Models worldwide. 5'11" 33-24-34

DXwAQqnl.jpg
ap4xmk6l.jpg
I'm actually pretty in love with this outfit, if not so much the body in it. It's got a very amazonian feel to it, like that should be mothafuckin Wonder Woman in there :lol:

She gained, she was much more skinnier while doing hf.
Vs destroys models bodies :headbang:
Yeah she was better last year, I actually thought she looked good (one of the few models) last year the VSFS, from the pics above she looks like she's gained quite a bit.

I don´t think her hair colour suits her, she looks like Shakira in a few pics. She has a nice toned body but I prefer ´em skinnier.

I do think she would look better skinnier but for VS she's definitely the lesser of many evils - and I kind of like the hair but I think that's just because I wish I could personally pull that color off

I only heard of/saw Devon for the first time this week. I wish she were skinnier, but she's got a pretty nice toned body (better than a lot of VS girls). I'm not sure what it is, but there is something magnetic about her--I like her a lot! I think she would look better with a more natural shade of blonde hair though, or maybe a caramel color. In some photos the platinum looks edgy but in others it looks fake/Barbie-ish, even masculine to me. Still, I like her look and bone structure.

VS Show:

I've heard some murmurings about the breakfast situation here this morning. Can you comment on that whole backstage scandal?
I was hoping for some eggs and sausages, but we didn't get any. It was all smoothies and yogurt and stuff like that.

So a healthy breakfast. Have you been keeping to a strict diet in preparation for the show?
I think it depends on the girl — I've always had a fast metabolism so I don't have to be really careful, but, you know, moderation is key. I eat everything I want, but in little amounts. I have a huge sweet tooth, so if I'm craving a cupcake I'll eat one, but not five. I love chocolate as well.

You even managed to practice moderation over Thanksgiving then?
I was at home for Thanksgiving in St. Louis [Missouri], and I just blew it out. Thanksgiving is Thanksgiving. I ate all the home cooking and then worked out afterward. I love stuffing, and I made — I personally made — two different kinds of pumpkin pies. And sweet potatoes, whatever, however you prepare it, I'm game.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-b...ias-secret-models-eating-habits-fitness-diet/

You guys are being so nice! I thought she looked radiant, but I can't lie and say my jaw didn't drop when I saw how much weight she gained. She looks massive in some pictures...

I'm surprised her thread isn't more active! She's been so busy this year. She's lost weight too

Attachments

• IMG_8892.jpg
    IMG_8892.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 164
Reactions: 3 users
Don't know her personally but noticed her by the amount of food she eats backstage. I did a show with her in London, and damn. Every time I saw her she had something in her hand/mouth. M&m's here, sandwich there, nuts here, chocolate bar there...wow.

• Useful
  • Gross
Reactions: 4 users
Don't know her personally but noticed her by the amount of food she eats backstage. I did a show with her in London, and damn. Every time I saw her she had something in her hand/mouth. M&m's here, sandwich there, nuts here, chocolate bar there...wow.
She's constantly posting food on her IG. Gourmet looking food too, not that shit food Bella is always posting. Or Papa John's a la Lameka. And I don't think it's just for appearance like I'm sure a bunch of other models do. I think she's actually a huge foodie and just works it off in the gym. She's pretty and fit enough for VS but she's never really done it for me in high fashion. Eh.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Dev isn't the most popular around here but I find her enjoyable enough to look at and watch. It's clearly going to focus on commercial fashion but this upcoming show looks entertaining.

Reactions: 1 users
Dev isn't the most popular around here but I find her enjoyable enough to look at and watch. It's clearly going to focus on commercial fashion but this upcoming show looks entertaining.

Maybe this is just because it's an E! show, but it looks SUPER cringey to me. It clearly isn't a "real look into the not-so-glamorous life of a model" like it's pitched as, since all of the models in the show are established and pretty famous/wealthy.

And based on this trailer, none of the girls are very good actresses:rolleyes:
https://www.eonline.com/shows/model...-the-ladies-glamorous-and-exclusive-headshots