Devon Aoki

S

Skinny2012

She is an actress (2Fast2Furious, Sin City) and a model.

I think she looked great in 2Fast2Furious:

fast.jpg

1797906,muNToqB1QOIeA8Y_dFFWGqsFgefje3A5twUh5Vl16b_wwac1sjaHn5Y3kTpJ2WZNf5Exy8NzG4LJli4QSnVtMw%3D%3D.jpg

1797900,%2BwriAlIJ19davfGDvXzlIufQWkKiLVaABmjAIxDq6vwCpzdB7gSn3YZw%2BbRYHkEGwyQHkgDu163xeErIJvHxhA%3D%3D.jpg

I like her but i haven't heard anything about her for a while...does anyone know what she is doing at the moment?

Reactions: 1 user
SHe has a great body but unless she is smiling she looks pissed no? Im not hating I have been told the same thing about myself

I love Devon :luv:, thanks for posting.
I think her face is very unique, and her body looks good. I especially love that she's not that tall (only 165 cm, according to Elite management website).
Last thing I heard is that she's engaged and had a baby.

Source: http://cocoperez.com/2011-06-13-devon-aoki-gives-birth-to-a-baby-boy-over-the-weekend

She's actually the daughter of the founder of Benihana's so her family is loaded. Kate Moss is her godmother and helped navigate her career with you. Hence why despite her shorter height she found success - she has money and very good connections.

She's actually the daughter of the founder of Benihana's so her family is loaded. Kate Moss is her godmother and helped navigate her career with you. Hence why despite her shorter height she found success - she has money and very good connections.

well that explains everything. in life. for the most part.:meh:

I adore her!!! One of my favourite models of all time. I love that she's the same height as me :luv:

150737421.jpg

1317091275devonofficial.jpg

600full-devon-aoki.jpg

devon-aoki_18656.jpg

dd_gaylesbian.jpg

rtaw027.jpg

This girl has not one feature that qualifies as the "normal" type of beauty. Everything about her is different. But somehow her face is really attractive, and you just want to stare at it and study it because it's so different. I've never seen anyone like her before. She's one of those people whose face you remember, and every time you just have to give that face a second look.

Reactions: 1 users
I've seen her and really liked her but I didn't know who she was. She really does stand out and such a cute face ^^

This girl has not one feature that qualifies as the "normal" type of beauty. Everything about her is different. But somehow her face is really attractive, and you just want to stare at it and study it because it's so different. I've never seen anyone like her before. She's one of those people whose face you remember, and every time you just have to give that face a second look.

Or forget, depending. Never heard of her, a totally nobody.

She was such a badass in 2 Fast 2 Furious. I think she is gorgeous. A little naive looking that can turn into sexbomb :luv:

Definitely not the typical model stereotype, even her name is cool. Not many asians with dark eyes look good with blonde, but she pulls it off perfectly, unless that really is her natural color :wtf: