• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Demi Moore

L

Lassie

Hey girls :)

I couldnt find an article on her. But I just came across a recent pic of Demi Moore. Apparently she is covered in mud from a spa treatment.

Anyways I just love finding pictures of celebrities in bikinis

Attachments

Anri

Rookie
I really like Demi Moore. She was very thin there for a while, I don't know if she still is! I heard she was struggling with an eating disorder, but that could have just been rumors. Anyway, Pics.

She looks so different in the before and after!

Anri

Rookie
Also, after a quick google search, I am now pretty sure that she was hospitalized last year for anorexia.

Tami

Rookie
yeah I heard that right before she was hospitalized all she consumed was Red Bull. Hope she's doing better now

E

etoile

She seems like since lady, I'm sad Ashton screwed her over :c

SkinnyGlimmer

Rookie
She looks awful in those photos :wtf: Horrible! I watched movie with her 2 days ago, not sure of a name, I think it was 'Crime thoughts' or something like that, Willis acts there too.

S

slendergirl

New pics from a few days ago
This is exactly what I HATE seeing - a skinny butt that has never seen a squat or hill walk in it's life. So sad.

Even in happier pictures here she's still clinging to that Red Bull :( I hope she finds something stable and fulfilling in life soon...