Darya "Dasha" Dogusheva

A little birdy told me that she couldn't keep her hands off of the photographers or the ice cream, so I guess she's a goner

(her instagram seems extremely "personal account" lately, to confirm)

• Funny
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
are there any recent photos of what she looks like now? she has such a toned waist... what is this tragic waist were talking about?

Reactions: 1 user
are there any recent photos of what she looks like now? she has such a toned waist... what is this tragic waist were talking about?
she apparently gained close to 10kg and is at the very end of avant's website....no recent body pics on the ig either

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
she apparently gained close to 10kg and is at the very end of avant's website....no recent body pics on the ig either

Wow, that's quite a lot. Anyone knows what caused the weight gain? Was her body just too hard to maintain so she snapped? She seemed to have such good self control, I feel like something must've happened :(

• Agree
That is so sad. She has one of the most stunning faces - I don't even think I'd mind if she kept doing beauty with a subpar body. I could look at her face all day.

These were both taken in March, just four months ago. Looking a bit bigger but still drop-dead gorgeous:

• Love
  • Agree
These were both taken in March, just four months ago. Looking a bit bigger but still drop-dead gorgeous:

Just because it was posted in March doesn't mean it was taken in March.

But she wishes it was :lol: - it's actually from two summers ago when Avant sent her to test with Igor Pavlov.

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Just because it was posted in March doesn't mean it was taken in March.

But she wishes it was in March :lol: - that one was taken two summers ago when Avant sent her to test with Igor Pavlov.

These were taken the same day

cuBnRx3.jpg

UP1adE3.jpg

Slzfvag.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Looks like someone might be reading her thread... :whistling:

dzuh52g.jpg

rR53IcN.jpg

She's been posting a ton on her story of her on the treadmill the past few days :sneaky:

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users