Darya "Dasha" Dogusheva

Diamndgrl

Super Star
In some really weird way, one or two of her pictures remind me of Lindsay Lohan (if she was skinny and had put the drugs down). What a stunning girl though! I can't wait to see her develop more.

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
I can see a subtle hint of Lohan now that you mention it. I think Darya is really talented. Too often I see young girls who have the same face, but this girl has a knack for it. She also doesn't look awkward in photos, and I find that amazing. Really looking forward to her work, I wonder if she'll be walking in any upcoming weeks.

Layla

Grand Dame
Let's all hope VS doesn't find out about her!!!!
She's too skinny and perfect to market to the plebeian masses. VS would totally need her to gain weight. I hope she does HF for a long, long time.

Reactions: 1 user

VanityF

Rookie
God she is stunning! It seems she also works for her figure, despite being quite young. Let's hope she knows how much work it is going to take shedding the VS pounds, if she ever decides to go that way.

Artemis

Community Duchess
:cry::cry::cry:

I wish I could maintain this weight.The longest I've gone was ~2months and that was paired with regular embarrassing episodes (public crying, fainting, et cetera). Try, try again. :smash:

MAJOR RESPECT.

Reactions: 1 users

lechatnoir

Community Duchess
:cry::cry::cry:

I wish I could maintain this weight.The longest I've gone was ~2months and that was paired with regular embarrassing episodes (public crying, fainting, et cetera). Try, try again. :smash:

MAJOR RESPECT.
Is she still 172cm and 46kg (as stated in post #1)? She walked for Dior cruise and I found this a bit short..? I don't work in fashion though, so please correct me

No One

Anonymous VIPs
VIP
Website
www.skinnygossip.com
She's become a little taller, they're putting 173 and 174 on her cards, and that's pretty accurate from what I've seen, 5'8 or a little over. Waist is 59 now, hips 86, so her stats could update?

They've been saying she's 16 but I think she'll not really be 16 until next month.

She did AvantCamp and kept with the hard-core diet to her trips in Japan and Milan, then was signed to some big agencies, like Women and Elite. She is working very hard, she deserves the success.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Plume

Grand Dame
I love, love love this girl. Stunning face, such delicate features :luv:

lechatnoir

Community Duchess
She walked in Paris for Véronique Leroy!