Daphne Groeneveld

I'm actually starting to like her too but I hate this ad - I don't think Daphne or anyone can compare to Bardot in Et Dieu crea la femme:

brigitte_bardot_et_dieu_crea_la_femme.png

bardot.jpg
I agree there! Brigitte had tons of sex appeal in And God Created Woman whilst Daphne is cute and all but I don't exactly find her face, um, sexy. :meh:

I would love to see her keep a low weight and stay in modelling! I'm kind of a n00b but I think she's interesting looking, and she should use it to her advantage while she's young..

Every time I walk by H&M I get scared by the posters of Daphne. WTF is up with her eyebrows/eye make up. STOP IT NOW.

6a00e54ecca8b988330177444e9b1b970d-pi

daphnegroeneveldforhmautumnwinter2012campaign5.jpg

daphne-groeneveld-alasdair-mclellan-hm-01.jpg

Every time I walk by H&M I get scared by the posters of Daphne. WTF is up with her eyebrows/eye make up. STOP IT NOW.

6a00e54ecca8b988330177444e9b1b970d-pi

daphnegroeneveldforhmautumnwinter2012campaign5.jpg

daphne-groeneveld-alasdair-mclellan-hm-01.jpg

Maybe they're meant to say, 'Wear H&M and you can get away with looking like your face has been in a puddle' :confused:

I love the way she looks. :luv: Her face, to me, is the epitome of "unique beauty"; it's very strange and unconventional but (without the wrong make up atleast) she looks cute, beautiful, and even sexy! :grin: Which is a lot coming from someone who usually never likes big lips. Not to mention that her body (when thin of course) is pretty much perfect. I hope she keeps modeling for awhile.

Ugh, I really dislike her look, she's disappointing in print, and she has a mediocre walk. I'm so glad she's not walking NYFW, I hope she ends up skipping all 4 cities, has a terrible campaign season, and fades away so someone more deserving can get the work that she would've gotten.

She has a lovely personality though.

W Korea October 2012
WKorea-Oct20121-700x889.jpg

I actually like that cover, but that's probably because it was photographed by Greg Kadel...

I love the way she looks. :luv: Her face, to me, is the epitome of "unique beauty"; it's very strange and unconventional but (without the wrong make up atleast) she looks cute, beautiful, and even sexy! :grin: Which is a lot coming from someone who usually never likes big lips. Not to mention that her body (when thin of course) is pretty much perfect. I hope she keeps modeling for awhile.

I agree with this. I think she is absolutely striking. Her Dior Addict commercial is just perfection to me :luv:

She may be horridly ugly by some standards but she gets the job done. Her face is incredibly intriguing, which makes readers stop on a page or replay a commercial, therefore selling a product better. boom.

^Really? Seeing her advertising something makes me automatically dislike the product, no matter how amazing it is, just because her face is such a huge turn-off. When I see something being advertised by an unattractive model, it makes me want to not buy what is being advertised ;)

Beauty (and I use that term very loosely) editorial in UK Vogue November 2012:
i0VLB.jpg

lNwaj.jpg

I7TG5.jpg

Aaw I like her, although I don't think she's pretty, she's odd looking. She looks lovely in the Dior advert. Don't be too hard her with the bum flash and choreography, it's all been copied from God Created Woman with Brigitte Bardot.

I think she has pretty lips. I can see what many others have said though. Her eyebrows have got to go but still a pretty girl IMHO

^Really? Seeing her advertising something makes me automatically dislike the product, no matter how amazing it is, just because her face is such a huge turn-off. When I see something being advertised by an unattractive model, it makes me want to not buy what is being advertised ;)

Beauty (and I use that term very loosely) editorial in UK Vogue November 2012:
i0VLB.jpg

lNwaj.jpg

I7TG5.jpg

Well... That's just some very scary shit :seeya:

I love her! :luv: I think her face is unique and stunning!! And her body is amazing! especially in the Dior's comercial

I don't understand how her faces works, she looks hideous when not smiling:
0144-1280.jpg

But when she does smile she's actually good looking in a pretty girly way:
0159-1280.jpg

How is that even possible:nervous: