Daphne Groeneveld

marieebo

Grand Dame
Unpopular opinion on here for sure but there's something I've always liked about her when she's skinny, so I like the new polaroids. But I think her time has passed and her prime was circa that Dior commercial, so I don't expect this to be a big comeback...
This is like her second or third comeback tho...

Skinny_Mini_Me

Worker Bee
More than Sasha, I think Daphne needs platinum hair to look interesting. Her whole look is about looking other-worldly, so the standard beach blonde hair looks weird on her imo. But as others have pointed out, I doubt she is in for a major comeback anyway.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user

Artemis

Community Duchess
New polaroids!
She's looking much better than she was in the recent posts on this thread (especially her face/arms).
Oh my god those polaroids. You know you've gained when you have to stand like Candice to give allusion to a feet-apart thigh gap. Girl, stop.

Wouldn't be surprised if her next move was VS.
That's hilarious, you're probably right. But VS already has a palatable mass-market version of her, Romee.

If she wants a comeback, she'd best get to the gym. Welcome to 21. :hibye:

Reactions: 1 users

Kit

Super Star
Unpopular opinion on here for sure but there's something I've always liked about her when she's skinny, so I like the new polaroids. But I think her time has passed and her prime was circa that Dior commercial, so I don't expect this to be a big comeback...
she was honestly my favorite model when I started getting into looking at pictures of models. I don't expect a repeat, but not seeing her fat does warm my heart

Reactions: 1 user

Kit

Super Star
Why is women using selfies on showcards? :nervous:
My $.02 is that most photographers can make most models look amazing. Selfies are a bit more candid. Plus that's just a sign of the times really. We are generation K according to vogue :jackoff:

sentier

Grand Dame
Model Daphne Groeneveld attends the The Daily Front Row's 4th Annual Fashion Media Awards at Park Hyatt New York on September 8, 2016 in New York City.

camille

Rising Star
Her body looks better but her face looks worse. She has lost her spark.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

sentier

Grand Dame
@hannegabyfreja

Your posts appear in double in every thread lately, can you not see that?

Please fix it.
No, I can't. Which other thread? I cannot fix it as you can only edit posts for 10 minuutes. Could you please delete the double post here @Alpha Bullcock ? Thanks so much!
Edit: OK it seems to be in Julia Nobis' thread, Hanne Gaby's and Alexandra Elizabeth's, as well as here. I am so sorry, I have no idea what happened!!

Last edited: