Daphne Groeneveld

i heard she is coming back, that she dealt with some family issues but she is hitting the gym and working on her body and will be soon back on the fashion industry

She's back but her body is meh
10611112_720382174665611_864473167_n.jpg

She really grosses me out - unimpressed by her body and hate her face in these photos :/ actually kind of hate her face in all photos. I only thought she was pretty in the dior addict campaign but other than that have never been a fan

I'm not a big fan - she has a unique look, but not in a good way. Does anyone know her stats now? I think she looks a little doughy.

I'm not a big fan of hers, but she looks better than I would have expected considering how she looked a couple of months back. She doesn't look any worse than a lot of working models to me.

lol @ her pic first row the right one.

It's not like the black clothes/light/pose can deny that she needs to drop a lot.

I agree, it's good to see models trying a comeback but if you don't really try to become high fashion skinny, what's the point ?

I hope I'm not the only one but.... I think she grew into her features, a little bit. She's still not my cuppa tea, but I think she looks better -facially- than before.

Her body on the other hand... :confused: Especially the arms.
I'm a huge hypocrite when it comes to arms though, I love and crave a dainty thin arm a la Alexa Chung, but mine are always so doughy :( (Man I miss the sad violin no pity emoji haha)

I don't like these new photos. I think she could look very good and interesting, but only with a major weight loss, otherwise her face looks puffy.

i heard she is coming back, that she dealt with some family issues but she is hitting the gym and working on her body and will be soon back on the fashion industry

I heard the same thing but I haven't seen her yet. We'll know in a couple of days.

I heard the same thing but I haven't seen her yet. We'll know in a couple of days.

i don't know if you like her, but i find her attractive so i hope she comes back, however on the photos she has been posting on instagram she looks much more skinnier so idk why i think she will have an exclusive this season

She does. But the dress, hair, lips and eyeliner are just awful. She looks like she could be working in one of those weird PC leather sexshops in Amsterdam.
True hahah. She had to add some color (bag,shoes) she look like bondage sex slave.:facepalm: