Dakota Fanning

yes, there were an article no skinnygossip abot her xylophone. She also amazed me, how did she look in "runaways" movie. so skinny. stick thin legs, that xylophone and arms. great! i am the same age but my figure is not even close to hers..

I'm glad someone uploaded this. I saw this in the dailymail last week and was surprised by how much weight she's put on! I bet she's gonna be another Mischa Barton

I'm so sad Dakota isn't skinny anymore like she used to be :( She's not fat, but she's not perfect anymore.

Here she was so gorgeous :luv:

Attachments

• adokata408.jpg
    adokata408.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 247
I think they are both really pretty, but not model material! And I agree with you girls Dakota looks bit thicker now.

I think they are both really pretty, but not model material! And I agree with you girls Dakota looks bit thicker now.

i think that elle could maybe be a model in a few years if she gets a little bit taller and loses some weight, she's really pretty.

Wow. She's gained a lot of weight since 2010.
dakota-fanning-dec_jan-10-04.jpg

I think her sister is way better.
2011-12-29-16-35-31-1-the-13-year-old-elle-fanning-nabs-a-totally-awesom.jpg

I have a different opinion. I have never found her thinspirational. She was never that skinny to call her a thinspo :/ , but thoug, I have to agree she has very beautiful eyes and is an amazing actress

dakota-fanning-off-to-louisiana.jpg