Dakota Fanning

Puffy face :(

article-2116991-120B3845000005DC-713_468x872.jpg

Awwww, don't worry. She's far from the Mischa Barton club, for starters, she still has no trouble getting work and isn't a drunkface (that we know of).

She's a very young woman, only 18, can we cut her some slack? Figuring out your body as you grow from a teenager into a full fledged woman has a learning curve. Things start to change and shift and sometimes it takes a second for your mind and habits to shift as well. Add to that the fact that she has been working basically her whole life and has probably been pretty strictly regimented and I'm not surprised at all by her weight gain. She may have just wanted a sec to be less strict while she's on hiatus. She'll enjoy her little "vaca" (which isn't even a full fledged one considering she's clearly trying to keep up the fitness end of the deal), she'll be back to her old thinness in no time.

Reactions: 1 user
She's a very young woman, only 18, can we cut her some slack?

Cutting people slack is not something we do here. ;)

Figuring out your body as you grow from a teenager into a full fledged woman has a learning curve. Things start to change and shift and sometimes it takes a second for your mind and habits to shift as well. Add to that the fact that she has been working basically her whole life and has probably been pretty strictly regimented and I'm not surprised at all by her weight gain. She may have just wanted a sec to be less strict while she's on hiatus.

:nopity:

She'll enjoy her little "vaca" (which isn't even a full fledged one considering she's clearly trying to keep up the fitness end of the deal), she'll be back to her old thinness in no time.

Maybe. :whistling:

I just hope she gets back to a somewhat thinner weight, she's so lovely and being heavier just does her no justice.

I guess I can agree with the her being 18 thing, but a lot of models work through their adolescence/young adulthood and manage to stay very slim. This doesn't just apply to Dakota... It sounds harsh, but it's a privilege to be in that business, if you want to be an average weight, get an average job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
I just hope she gets back to a somewhat thinner weight, she's so lovely and being heavier just does her no justice.

I guess I can agree with the her being 18 thing, but a lot of models work through their adolescence/young adulthood and manage to stay very slim. This doesn't just apply to Dakota... It sounds harsh, but it's a privilege to be in that business, if you want to be an average weight, get an average job.

I sort of agree with that. The only thing is that models depend on their bodies and looks ONLY to make money and have a steady paycheck, plus they usually have expiration dates so if they want to make the money they have to capitalize on their youth. Dakota Fanning is a millionare and has been working since she was like 4 or something. Her talent is acting, not being skinny and she doesn't really have to concern herself with being skinny while she's not doing a movie. She's by no means fat right now, just not skinny. I think she'll lose it when she goes back to work.

Hm, I somehow see someone else in her as you.

First of all she's photoshopped in all her magazine pictures and is stilled, blablah in all her movies and pictures, too. There are also tricks to make actresses/models/whatever look smaller with clothes, right camera angle, position, ...

In my eyes she looks like one of these teenage girls back in school who were so normal-chubby, there you always thought "If she'd lose some lbs, she'll maaaybe will be okay...", boring as a person, boring face, tries to do some shit with her hair to look better but ends up in a catastrophy, never has a boyfriend, ... She's such an average boring girl.

man, Dakota Fanning has the worst personal style - every picture I see of her these days, she looks kind of dirty and superbly unfashionable.

article-2314927-197CC17B000005DC-279_634x792.jpg

article-2312562-1968EE77000005DC-553_634x900.jpg

article-2306077-192EEC35000005DC-452_634x936.jpg

article-2298630-18E75514000005DC-452_306x796.jpg

I don't know if it's because her hair is the worst shade of blonde (yellow) ever and just clashes with everything, including her skin tone, or if she just doesn't take care of appearance. I don't know. I'm bothered.

man, Dakota Fanning has the worst personal style - every picture I see of her these days, she looks kind of dirty and superbly unfashionable.

article-2314927-197CC17B000005DC-279_634x792.jpg

article-2312562-1968EE77000005DC-553_634x900.jpg

article-2306077-192EEC35000005DC-452_634x936.jpg

article-2298630-18E75514000005DC-452_306x796.jpg

I don't know if it's because her hair is the worst shade of blonde (yellow) ever and just clashes with everything, including her skin tone, or if she just doesn't take care of appearance. I don't know. I'm bothered.
Isn't she a natural blonde?

Is it just me or is she looking like 10 million times better?

slide_295897_2416389_free.jpg