CutiePieMarzia

K

Kathy

Marzia Bisognin, also known as CutiePieMarzia (on YouTube), is a 22 year-old Italian vlogger/ PewDiePie's girlfriend. She mainly focuses on vlogging, fashion and make-up.

I have been subscribed to her ever since she started her YouTube channel, and I couldn't unnotice how much she has lost during the years, especially as of lately. She looks SO MUCH better now! And her style is just :luvluv:

Her in back in 2011- 2013:

7c794d04fc8c8a651d5ff847b8078384.jpg
img-thing

light-blue-united-colors-of-benetton-shirt-black-studded-asos-accessories_400.jpg
765de5e6d0eac8c9e02f6b84cce2cdc3.jpg

Her recent pictures:
hNxr6p0.png
r15GAzV.png
0KVKUyJ.png
0A3JMLW.png

Definately not SG Skinny yet, but she is well on her way!:luv:

Her latest lookbook:

Ehh, not the biggest fan of her style from what I can see. It looks like basic blogger chick fashion with heavy overtones of overly cutesy Japanese schoolgirl style to me. Plus what the fuck is going on with the floppy half up pigtail hairstyle at the end of that video???

But good on her for losing some weight...

Reactions: 1 users
I clicked this thinking.......that we have a new member called 'Cutiepiemarzia'.....

Anywho.

Not a fan of her 'looks' in any sense of the word.
But good job on her weight loss?

I did the exact same thing. She dresses exactly like I would expect from someone with the name Cutuepiemarzia so I guess she's got that going for her. I am not a fan, like what is the pink shirt with pom poms doing. I am just stuck on that.

I like the white dress at 1min -not the way she wears it though, she seems too short for it.
She is cute, sure, but boring. Her looks lack that little thing that would make them" whaou!"

Yep. Forced cuteness is so :disgusted:.

have you noticed her shoes in the picture with two other girls :hahano: the forced cutesy thing is something I associate with girls who pretend to be nice but are huge bitches. But thats from a lot of personal experience

All that being said, @Kathy if this is what you like, do you and do it confidently. Just because it's not our cup of tea doesn't mean you shouldn't rock it if you want to. Just make sure not to be a bitch underneath it all either be a nice girl or an upfront bitch, no bullshit haha

have you noticed her shoes in the picture with two other girls :hahano: the forced cutesy thing is something I associate with girls who pretend to be nice but are huge bitches. But thats from a lot of personal experience

All that being said, @Kathy if this is what you like, do you and do it confidently. Just because it's not our cup of tea doesn't mean you shouldn't rock it if you want to. Just make sure not to be a bitch underneath it all either be a nice girl or an upfront bitch, no bullshit haha

She is the exact opposite of me. But that is what I admire about her :p I know I could personally never pull off any of the cutesy-cute stuff and I happen to think that she does it very well.

To each their own! I've been subscribed to her for years and to be honest I did find her quite annoying at first, and thought the cuteness was forced and just waay over the top/ unnecessary. But she honestly just is like that, and always has been. I kinda got used to it and I begin to like her more and more ( especially now that shes losing)

Reactions: 1 user

I didn't notice the shoes...my brain sort of glazed over and skimmed the pictures at best. What gets me is the picture of her in the white dress on her tippy toes and arms going 'weeeee'.
Eh.... she's not in my age group, so I'm assuming my indifference may be as a result of the age gap? I don't care.

Sorry I'm such a bitch this morning....not enough caffeine.

I didn't notice the shoes...my brain sort of glazed over and skimmed the pictures at best. What gets me is the picture of her in the white dress on her tippy toes and arms going 'weeeee'.
Eh.... she's not in my age group, so I'm assuming my indifference may be as a result of the age gap? I don't care.

Sorry I'm such a bitch this morning....not enough caffeine.

Ahaha I glazed over the pictures too. The disconnect in her face and body language is so funny. She looks more like she's got caught doing something wrong and is uncomfortably smiling & trying to get out of it. Like, "Yea I got caught stealing your pie from the windowsill but look how cute and bubbly I am?"

More power to you if you like her, but she honestly looks like the most generic "fashion blogger" type, in my opinion. If you cut off her head in these photos, she could be one of any hundreds of girls. Absolute yawn.

Was chubby, now average/not skinny, will never be SG skinny. She seems like one of those loud insecure annoying fake chicks that just can't live without attention. That might explain why her style is atrocious because it sure is attention grabbing. And that username. :superpuke:

Reactions: 4 users
hate this blogger bullshit. smug smiles and shit style. anything 'trendy' is never cool.

Also, if you're going to attempt to become known, or famous, please let it be because other people think you're awesome, not because you think you're awesome enough to flog your own 'awesomeness' all over the web. Sorry for the bitch rant, but if you don't have a legit talent, and your presence alone in the world (without all the shameless self promotion) isn't enough for people to want to uphold and admire you, maybe it's just not meant to happen. I think it's a bit embarrassing.

Sheesh, I realise that that was pretty rough.. but this really is the only place where I can express the things I'm too polite to scream in public :speechless:

Reactions: 4 users
Yeah, forced is exactly the word to describe her. Yes, she does look better after losing some weight but I really dislike this fashion blogger style. It's not inspirational and definitely neither elegant nor classy. The worst thing is that she probably perceives herself that way. Does not make her likeable at all.