Crystal Renn skinny again

I'm a bit confused by this woman and her continuing fame. First she was very thin and famous, then she was fat and famous, and now she's average sized but still famous. I understand that there's a niche for fat models, and skinny models will always be in fashion, but when did "average" become a size category in the modeling industry?

I always just thought there was a dead zone in the 2-10 sizes, modeling-wise. Extremes are represented, median is not. Apparently, I was wrong.

Shes in the September Australian Vogue in a Blade Runner inspired shoot. Still thin it seems, but the shoot uses a lot of soft focus and attention away from her face (which i find wonky and weird in the bad way).
Also there's this bit of awkwardness:
joel-edgerton-vogue-australia-september-2012-%20(12).jpg

omg no don't hate on Crystal Renn tbh I think she is SUPER fierce and she looks AMAZING NOW (hopefully not to eating disorder or anything) and her bone structure is to die for I feel she's always working it like it was a photoshoot omg love her

I think she's a rare one who is gorgeous at all these sizes... But definitely not blonde.

She has an incredible face but I think she needs to stop sellling out. I mean its good she got over her ED that must of been tough but she should stop changing her weight to shock the industry and instead just stay skinny and model I mean she is a beauty!

I just think Crystal tries way too hard.. It shows in her photos too.
Oh and is it just me or are all of her shoots like, really f***ed up? Lol

anyone else thinks she looks like catherine zeta jones here?

i don't like her, her face looks so scurrilous (hope that is the right translation for what i'd like to say)...
and her personality just seems so weak too me, she changes her attitude/opinion constantly...

I don't like her at all, but I must admit this dress looks lovely.

160853457_10.jpg

161418529_10-820x1162.jpg

She looks heavier...again, but maybe it's just the dress? :hmm:

oh wow, is this recent? because i thought i saw a photo of her out and about recently and she looked like the same old "trying too hard to be skinny" Crystal..

crystal-renn-for-tank-magazine-fall-winter-2013-2014-by-scott-schuman-2.jpg

crystal-renn-for-tank-magazine-fall-winter-2013-2014-by-scott-schuman-7.jpg

crystal-renn-for-tank-magazine-fall-winter-2013-2014-by-scott-schuman-5.jpg

:run:
Scott Schuman (Sartorialist) shot her for Tank Magazine F/w13
There are more, but these were the most grotesque.

I don't get her appeal. She looks like a gorilla.