Skinny2012

Attachments

• crystal-renn.jpg
    crystal-renn.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 387
Reactions: 1 user
She definitely has!

20110928FaNews9.jpg

And it sure does her good. She used to baby around telling how hard it is to keep the weight down for a grown woman. Of course it is hard to maintain this:

renn.jpg

But it is also hard to live like this:

crystal-renn-aussie-hp.jpg

Fashion%20Crystal%20Renn022219--300x300.jpg

tumblr_kr9tx4S2EA1qzeejho1_500.jpg
crystal.jpg

Ok, I'll stop with these pictures, they are just too many. She was basically sinking in her own fat there.

I cannot imagine how can one live like that. How was her tummy not upset after this? :
29_crystalrenn_560x375.jpg

I just came across this picture and was surprised about what happened to Crystal.
I thought she was "so proud and happy" to be a plus size...

that just something fatties say to feel better.

:nervous:

course she didn't want to be big!

I cannot imagine how can one live like that. How was her tummy not upset after this? :
29_crystalrenn_560x375.jpg

:superpuke:

I shake my head when I first saw these, how can she do this shoot when obvious that Terry (photog) is making the shoot to be make fun of her?

Her thighs in her fat pics are so disgusting. What a transformation!!

ugh... before i just had seen pictures where her cellulite must have been photoshopped and i thought for a plus size model she is very pretty. but the skinny version of her is always better, photoshopped or not

:superpuke:

I shake my head when I first saw these, how can she do this shoot when obvious that Terry (photog) is making the shoot to be make fun of her?

I don't know was he making fun of her, but I know what message this picture sent to me : "Stop eating or you will finish like this !" :nopity:

that just something fatties say to feel better.

:nervous:

course she didn't want to be big!

I can't understand her :run: First she was throwing on them saying that she is naturaly bigger and than just losing weight saying she is too busy. Who is going to believe her? :hmm:

i wonder, doesn't she worry what public will say about her transformation? Because she was teaching everyone that the beauty comes in different shapes and sizes.. Isn't she contrary to her own words.
Anyway, I winder what diet plan did she stick to..

i wonder, doesn't she worry what public will say about her transformation? Because she was teaching everyone that the beauty comes in different shapes and sizes.. Isn't she contrary to her own words.

I totally agree with you - she is a bit of a hypocrite to me. But I don't think being a plus size was all too bad for cause she made a lot of money!
Didn't she even write a book about it?

I totally agree with you - she is a bit of a hypocrite to me. But I don't think being a plus size was all too bad for cause she made a lot of money!
Didn't she even write a book about it?

Fair point actually, she probably has had more success as a model from doing this whole plus size thing than she wouldve done had she carried on down the skinny/ED road she was on before she piled on the weight. Her nose looks so bad when she's bigger, like I could never see the appeal big body or not, but it doesn't look as piggyish now she's slim again.

If I heard correctly, she is getting a lot of public backlash. However, she's saying that this weight loss is due to her incorporating exercise back into her life. She said that to maintain her higher weight she would have to develop another eating disorder.
I don't know how much is to be believed. As others have said, she made her name and money as a plus-size - so why risk losing her foothold? (Of course, she certainly looks better now; even if I never particularly cared for her face.)

If I heard correctly, she is getting a lot of public backlash. However, she's saying that this weight loss is due to her incorporating exercise back into her life. She said that to maintain her higher weight she would have to develop another eating disorder.
I don't know how much is to be believed. As others have said, she made her name and money as a plus-size - so why risk losing her foothold? (Of course, she certainly looks better now; even if I never particularly cared for her face.)

I can't stand her anymore! She is lying all the time :mad: I can't believe that someone is stil booking her :rolleyes:

Ew, the thighs just grossed me out. Motivated me to stop eating until tomorrow lunch time. Anyway, she is definitely big boned. Probably really hard for her to maintain a low weight but she definitely wants to be skinny.

She definitley looks better. She has such a pretty face... But she has never been the epitome of health. First anorexic, then overweight. I think she's ok now. Maybe this was her ideal weight after all!
crystal-renn6-600x774.jpg

I've never liked her when she was super skinny (I don't know, it just doesn't look good on her). I think she should work a little more, but she looks just fine!

I feel like she had to transition away from being a "plus size" (if that's what you want to call it - lol) model. She milked it for as much as she could and then what was her plan? To keeping being a fatass model? No - b/c there was no real money left in it for her.

I think she lost the weight so everyone would start talking about her transformation = more press, exposure and booking more jobs = $$$

:kiss:

Her arms look stubby and deformed in the purple bra picture :wtf: