Creepers

T

TheBellyMonster

Dudes, I am so iffy with these shoes. Like, some days I'll see it on somebody and I'll be like " OMG CUTE! " and then I'll see them again and I'll be like " WTF is on your toes? ". Does anyone have this dilemia? :confused:

Anyway, I have a weird sense of style so I'm tipping towards them in a posititve light.

Here are a few that I like and how some girls style them with clothes:

a-Creepers_shoes4.jpg

creepers-shoes-american-apparel-dress-vintage-round-sunglasses_400.jpg

better+one.jpg

red-shoes_400.jpg

49f-s-4-colors-classic-platform-creepers-shoes-y550-e07e.jpg

black-creepers-shoes_400.jpg

Black-creepers-romwe-shoes--1055088602.jpg

dark-brown-creeper-shoes-teal-studded-jeans-black-cotton-on-socks_400.jpg

Not my style. Those shoes look huge on the models. I can see where they may look cute with a very small number of clothes/girls but not me.

oooh I do like these. I think they look best with pants or tights though. With dresses or skirts they look a little bottom heavy to me.

alot of people hate them but i have always secretly wanted a plain black pair... :luv:

Dudes, I am so iffy with these shoes. Like, some days I'll see it on somebody and I'll be like " OMG CUTE! " and then I'll see them again and I'll be like " WTF is on your toes? ". Does anyone have this dilemia? :confused:
I get what you mean..I used to like them,but I've just seen them too often (there is like a overexposure of creepers-wearing-hipsters where I live).so right now I'm totally into platform sneakers!they're so 90s!I own a pair and I'm a little obsessed with them.Also:they are not as in-your-face as creepers, so maybe they'll be something for you?asos and nastygal sell cute ones!
pop_50865_1.jpg

2790_INSET7_1332947760.jpg

I know a guy in his 40's who's been wearing these for the past 20 years. Kinda puts me off them a bit...

OFF-TOPIC WARNING:
I clicked this thread thinking it was this creeper...
minecraft-creeper-4381_preview.png

hehehehe too much Minecraft
ON-TOPIC:
Anyway I'm not sure about them, they look so... HUGE. As if, I don't know, something is eating your feet or something :lol:
I like how they look on Liya Kebede though:
le+fashion-+editorial-+moschino+black+creepers-+how+to+wear+simple+outfit.jpg

And it actually looks good here too:
2ai58d0.jpg

Ok, is it me, or does this shoe scream "Hipster" or something???

I get what you mean..I used to like them,but I've just seen them too often (there is like a overexposure of creepers-wearing-hipsters where I live).so right now I'm totally into platform sneakers!they're so 90s!I own a pair and I'm a little obsessed with them.Also:they are not as in-your-face as creepers, so maybe they'll be something for you?asos and nastygal sell cute ones!
pop_50865_1.jpg

\QUOTE]

Those are really cute! I really want them now :luv:

Oh God I couldn't wear those since my feet are big, I'd look like a clown with them! :cry: Plus they are to bulky and big.

I don't think I have ever been so split on my opinion of a shoe. First impression was "wow these are horrible" but then looking at some of these baby's in action and I kinda change my mind... but not completely change my mind. haha. Split!

They look awesome when a super trendy, beautiful girl wears them, and shit on everyone else. I see many chunky alternative girls wearing these around near me...slightly offputting

They look awesome when a super trendy, beautiful girl wears them, and shit on everyone else. I see many chunky alternative girls wearing these around near me...slightly offputting

I think it depends a lot on the wearer's legs. Someone with slim legs could pull them off better than someone with bulky calves and small ankles like myself (makes it look unbalanced somehow).

Since I'm super short, I'm such a fan of platform shoes :)

I have a pair of these:

stomp-08-bpu.jpg

They're pretty chunky but they end up looking a bit more flattering than creepers.

OFF-TOPIC WARNING:
I clicked this thread thinking it was this creeper...
minecraft-creeper-4381_preview.png

hehehehe too much Minecraft

lol that's exactly what I thought x)
As for the shoes, I don't like them. Of course with a certain outfit and girl they might look nice but aren't there those exceptions for everything?

OH GOD! I used to protest my hate for them so so much like a year or two or go, and wanted to throw up on the feet of everyone wearing them, and as more and more Hoxton twats started wearing them I got increasingly frustrated at these ugly shoes being everywhere, then all over the high street so that people who don't even know they're called creepers were wearing some cheap version. So now, I see them on a lot of people and sometimes catch myself thinking they look good on them :wtf: but alas, my feet are giant and even converse can look a bit ridic on me, so I won't be investing any time soon. Plus, I'm kind of sick to death of seeing them now...

I get what you mean..I used to like them,but I've just seen them too often (there is like a overexposure of creepers-wearing-hipsters where I live)

Ok, is it me, or does this shoe scream "Hipster" or something???

All the above.