Couple jewellery

S

silhouette

I was just wondering if any of you ladies have any ideas for couple jewellery for my boyfriend and I? We prefer personalized necklaces but are pretty open to options. Unfortunately, the things we've been browsing through on the Internet seem a bit tacky so I have come here for help!

The internet is trying to tell you something.

Reactions: 2 users
Agreed. Couple jewelry is tacky. I can't imagine my husband wearing anything other than his wedding ring. But, if you insist, try etsy.com - They have a bunch of artists that will custom-make something for you, just make sure you like the aesthetic.

Well... some of the things are really tacky, but I think it's best to stick with something simple. For example, my ex and I had matching necklaces with small, sort of unisex star charms. The stars were sort of an inside thing we had, so if there's something like that that you and your boyfriend share, or something you both enjoy, etc, try finding something subtle but related to whatever that is.
Try searching ebay, there's a lot of nice, simple/unisex and inexpensive jewelry on there, or maybe even a bead/charm/diy store if you have one locally and put together your own necklace.

Sorry, I worded that a little strangely, but you should be able to get the idea :p

Bracelets can work. My fiancé and I like to wear those paracord bracelets. They don't look weird on him or me because they are more of an athletic type of jewelry.

The internet is trying to tell you something.

LOL. I can't imagine anything that my husband and I could agree on that would look good on both of us. He only wears a nice watch and wedding band anyway.

How's this for couple's jewelry? Wedding bands.
But no really, I think you guys could get something else that wasn't jewelry. To me it seems like jewelry is just best done when it's marriage-related.

I guess it could work... But in general, the concept just reminds me of those broken BFF necklaces that I used to split with my friends in middle school.