Controversial Fashion Editorials

okay, that is definitely too much...
I am really tolerant... I think adults can do or not do whatever they want, alslong as everybody involved is okay with it AND as long there are no children involved...

I'm sorry, if I upset you.
It just came to mind, that Brooke has been a subject for controversy since she was little.

Now I feel super bad... I didn't mean to upset you
I don't aprove the sexualization of children...

I just think it was a controvertial photo, far more controvertial than the CK adds...
But now I regret placing the image, I should have just mention it and let you guys google.
@ExtraShot and @Skinny2012

I'd like you to consider if the photo has to be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Makeover madness by Steven Meisel (Vogue Italia July 2005)
Steven%252BMeisel%252B-%252BVogue%252BItalia%252BJuly%252B2005%252B-%252BMakeover%252BMadness%252B-%252B025..jpg

222010279_2a61efa1b9.jpg
222016381_9e1554b7ae.jpg

Makeover%252BMadness%252Bby%252BSteven%252BMeisel%252B%252528Vogue%252BItalia%252BJuly%252B2005%252529.jpg
82450-bigthumbnail.jpg

tumblr_lttbnpUkkO1qawjc8o1_500.png
tumblr_m4jp1vPw581rs4pndo1_1280.jpg

010013f9d1db.jpg
models,plastic,surgery,steven,meisel-b966777a3d1584150982deb6fb5a3e38_h.jpg

I loved this one!! :luv:

She did something far more racy at age 10

tumblr_m695z7ROmD1qa0plyo1_500.jpg

By Gary Gross

Oh yeah, but it was the dialogue in the commercial that was controversial.
She said something like: "You know what comes between me and my Calvins? Nothing..." And she was 15 :wtf:
Brooke did do some pretty controversial stuff all the time, I mean, she played a prostitute when she was 12 and made sex scenes when she was, what, 16???

Her facial expression bothers me so much. Thylane Blondeau you are a child STOP IT :'c

I think judging by those photos, if she grows up to be tall and slim, she'd have a super chance at modeling :p

H&M's 'Beach Sensation' Campaign Criticized for Dangerous Tan
isabeli-fontana8.jpg

Wow...criticized for dangerous tan? I swear half the celebrities in the world tan like crazy and get photographed tan.....and since when is tanning not dangerous? :p But people still do it!

H&M's 'Beach Sensation' Campaign Criticized for Dangerous Tan

:lol: CALL THE GUARDS, THE WOMAN HAS A TAN.

And this was right after their "'Ill-Looking' Pale Girl is Pale" campaign kerfuffle. Just put the girls in morph suits so people can't see any skin, H&M, it's the only way you'll win.

Oh yeah, but it was the dialogue in the commercial that was controversial.
She said something like: "You know what comes between me and my Calvins? Nothing..." And she was 15 :wtf:
Brooke did do some pretty controversial stuff all the time, I mean, she played a prostitute when she was 12 and made sex scenes when she was, what, 16???

Yes, I know about that...
Oh my.... I so regret posting that picture

'A Sexual Revolution' by Steven Meisel for W magazine, September 2004 :luv:
sexual.jpg
sexual2.jpg

'Nun Head' - Pop Autumn/Winter 2008
Reason for controversy: Mixed religious theme with sex
nun1.JPG

nun2.JPG

Louise Pedersen in W Magazine
louise.jpg

It just came to mind, that Brooke has been a subject for controversy since she was little.

I just think it was a controvertial photo, far more controvertial than the CK adds...
But now I regret placing the image, I should have just mention it and let you guys google.

Oh no, It was nothing against you!
It was an official picture and surely this is the right thread for it!
I just dislike the fact that those pictures even exist!

please don't feel bad for it... I am sorry If you missunderstood my post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, It was nothing against you!
It was an official picture and surely this is the right thread for it!
I just dislike the fact that those pictures even exist!

please don't feel bad for it... I am sorry If you missunderstood my post.

;) oh ok... Yes, I totally understand you. :)
I was very worried, I love this forum the last thing I want to do is disrespect it or offend one of its members.

Do you know who's that porcelain goddess?
I love the pictures and I fell for her :drool:

O my god, now you have mentioned this I looked closer at this pic for the first time! Couln't have described her better! I'd also wish to know who she is:luv::luv:

it doesn't have to be deleted. it's a significant piece of fashion history and highly relevant to the topic.

Last edited:
cococover.jpg

Coco Rocha:"As a high fashion model I have long had a policy of no nudity or partial nudity in my photo shoots. For my recent Elle Brazil cover shoot I wore a body suit under a sheer dress which I now find was photoshopped out to give the impression of me showing much more skin than I was, or am comfortable with. This was specifically against my expressed verbal and written direction to the entire team that they not do so. I’m extremely disappointed that my wishes and contract was ignored. I strongly believe every model has a right to set rules for how she is portrayed and for me these rules were clearly circumvented. "

I remember this. Perhaps it's me (used to brazilian bikinis that don't cover a thing), but I thought it was exagerated because there is almost no skin visible! Or did she mean that stripe of skin on her belly?

Reactions: 1 user