Constantly buying new clothes while losing?

@Nala

If your clothes are in great shape you can always try a consignment shop that pays you for your clothes. I like to buy decent quality things from thrift stores/consignment stores. (I recently found a waist 24 in Seven for all mankind for 3/4 less than what they sell for and looked new-SCORE!!!) I hate wasting $$ and resources so this feels more eco-chic to me.

Tailoring your clothes (It's not too spendy and it's pretty easy to learn if you are craft inclined) Even if your not inclined to be sewing happy-almost anyone can sew a button inside their pants to make them smaller by a size or two. (I did that with my favorite pants when they got too large and I couldn't part with them yet)

Accesories like belts or silky scarves tied through your belt loops/around your waist can give you more mileage on too big clothes.

And of course around present time-it's always ok to let people know that you are in need of clothing. :sneaky:

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have this problem but fortunately i still live with my parents. So they usually buy me clothes when i need them