d8Udldlx.jpg
FpfU07b5.jpg

so64gm.jpg
iyXTdXYr.jpg

QTractEI.jpg

Ix9R2xXV.jpg

hu7dh1iR.jpg
omgBdBmf.jpg

I'm undecided. She seems short but it might just be her proportions? And it seems she has cheekbones yet such full cheeks.

Reactions: 1 users
Awkward leg proportions.

Yeah, her legs are a similar shape to mine. It's definitely an awkward shape but it looks much less awkward when the legs are slimmer. That leg shape makes you look short if you have excessive fat on your legs, because it collects on the inner knee and inner thigh. I think if she lost a few pounds it would do wonders for her proportions.

her body is so soft, probably has never done a second of exercise in her life
some cardio and weight loss will do her wonders

I actually like her round face shape and little rosebud lips, but her body is not a model's. If she slimmed and toned up she's be a favourite with me.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I love her gaze, it seems very alert and reminds me a bit of a bird. I wonder how losing weight would affect her round face. Her cheekbones are lovely but I liked her face filled out.

Elle China January 2017
tumblr_oigsl1x5as1r0lzy4o1_1280.png

HfCYWNfT.jpg
X95V5hGp.jpg
qdB2KAbS.jpg
PplP12sc.jpg

Her body is so soft.

How to wear thigh highs 101

Fall Winter 2017-18 Francesco Scognamiglio
1181164-1_og.jpg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 2 users
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I just burst out laughing, that was the perfect diss. I actually find Cong He's face shape interesting and youthful whereas J-Law's chub sits on her face in a way that looks so uncomfortable and heavy.

Part of it is that she clearly has a well-defined neck and thin body, whereas Jennifer... you look down and her body is even plumper than her face.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Warning: Long post with updates because I just loooove her face :luv:
Vogue China May 2018
1.jpg

4_1.jpg

7_1.jpg

Stella McCartney F/W 2018
JjSCe2Oj_o.jpg

Prabal Gurung F/W 18
5NYe5WTi_o.jpg

Coach S/S 19