Codie Young!

Is it just me, or does it seem like her legs aren't really all that long?

Apparently she is 5'8" same height as Freja.

00190m.jpg

I honestly don't care for her body that much, I really only like her face... i find her look to be unique.

Gorgeous face, fun hair, not a fan of her walk

I love love love her face, and the fact they let her keep her red hair red, and even brighten the color for the work she's been getting is great! I love girls that have a soulless, dead inside look. So far she's the only not platinum blonde I've seen make that work. I enjoy her strange poses, and how she can look like a complete homeless person in one editorial, and then super classy in the next. It's great.

Okay some Codie spam!

Lula magazine S/S 2013
Take My Love, Take it Down
photographer : Damon Heath
Stylist : Leith Clark
There's a lot more to this set than the two I'm posting.

Numero April 2013 Cosmique
Photographer: Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello
Styling: Samuel François
Hair: Romina Maneti
Make-Up: Rie Omoto
Nails: Tracy Clemens
Also more to this set than I'm posting. Some photos in this set show how painfully short her legs are, but her face is so killer. I don't even care.

PHOTOGRAPHER / Sarah Piantadosi
STYLIST / Ellie Grace Cumming
MAKE-UP / Thomas de Kluyver at D&V Management
HAIR / Roku Roppongi at Saint Luke Artist Management
All Shoes from Terry de Havilland SS13 Collection

Vogue Turkey, May 2013

Photographer: Hugh Lippe
Model: Codie Young
Styling: Joanne Blades
Hair: Deycke Heidorn
Make-Up: Karan Franjola
Nails: Gina Edwards
THIS PHOTO IS WHAT MADE ME FALL IN LOVE
It's so simple, but how pale she is and the contrast of that jacket and whatever that frayed/tattered stuff on the hood is frames her face so well. Her face is like a painting to me. Just wow.

Anteprima F/W 13.14 Campaign
OkN4CEgl.jpg

KaDeWe Magazine F/W 2013
"Reine Formsache"
photographer: Frederik Heymann
stylist: Niki Pauls
If you go through the rest of this shoot she seems to work well with the strange objects. So props to her, I'd be confused and checking out the room too much to do my job. (okay maybe not if I got paid)

I liked her better with red hair. It fit her well and made her stand out. The platinum blonde looks good in print, but there are so many other great models with platinum hair right now (Sasha Luss ;)), and she looked good with red hair in print and candids.

image4.jpg

image7.jpg

FTkBsZc.jpg

qEwFKZT.jpg

Q7jyrO8.jpg

Reactions: 1 users