Coco (that chick married to Ice T)

E

esmer

I was creepin on the internet:sneaky: when I happened to find THIS!:superpuke:

(If you are easily scared, please take the chance now to go back lol)

coco.jpeg

:disgusted:

Egh, ain't it scary? Oh god, and the article said that she, "...poured her curves into a miniscule thong bikini and went for an afternoon jog..."

Is jogging in a thong even comfortable? :hmm: I wouldn't know because I'm waiting until I have my own place to try them out cause I'm too embarrassed to have my mom wash any thongs belonging to me :confused:... but y'all don't need to know that. Anywayssssss...

...her ass is gross. it reminds me of a
peach.jpg

that's not a compliment btw.

And her legs... I can't find words to describe their repulsiveness. I found out she's 33! I always thought she was one of those 50-some year old ladies that use a shitload of plastic surgery to look way younger (uglier, but younger)

But whyyyyy is this woman relevant? HOW is it that she has a show?! According to Wikipedia, she is "is an American actress, dancer, glamour model and web personality."

I've only seen her on commercials for her stupid show to be honest.

Here's the original article is anyone cares: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/06/coco-bikini-photos-zebra-thong-new-jersey

You guys have anything to say about her lol?:sneaky:

I don't care about her body. its not one I would want to have (honestly she's probably over 40 not 33 O__O) But I'm jealous of her awesome marriage and the mass of shoes she owns xD Plus I find her smart and funny so I won't hate on her. Its the same with Khloe Kardashian. I would not want her body or man face but I'd take her money and marriage anytime!

I don't care about her body. its not one I would want to have (honestly she's probably over 40 not 33 O__O) But I'm jealous of her awesome marriage and the mass of shoes she owns xD Plus I find her smart and funny so I won't hate on her. Its the same with Khloe Kardashian. I would not want her body or man face but I'd take her money and marriage anytime!

Say what you will about her, but Ice-t loves that woman, and he seems to think she is the hottest thing. I do personally find her overweight, but she is not one of those annoying fat pride women. She wears all the clothes for him.

Lol I feel the exact same way! They're marriages seem great! And I definitely respect them both but I agree I definitely would keep my body compared to theirs

It does look like fat suit on her! You'd think with all that money, she would look after her body more but no.

I could never understand her husband's attraction to her, but it seems like to some men big boobs + blonde hair = attractive no matter what. :wtf:

I've become fascinated with how trashy and gross Coco is. I'm going to draw some fan art of her and see if she'll put it up on her website (theres a section for it), just so I can tell my friends that it's there. :lol:

Whut.
tumblr_meojtxSMu81rxqr34o1_500.jpg

Ass so big it catches all her dandruff
tumblr_mebyurH3D51rvc5weo1_500.jpg

I can't believe this is "sexy"
tumblr_me0zuvibZW1r9h5b8o1_500.jpg

I think she's about to take a shit here
tumblr_mc0bykzwOU1qjcs75o1_500.jpg

Even the dog wants her to put her giant ass away
tumblr_madb6hHIHD1rejo9io1_400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha Coco, I totally forgot about her! I'm not gonna hate on her b/c her photos crack me up too much! (sorry for the pun hehe)

The only place I bumped into her photos really was when I use to read Perez....long ago!

:wtf:
I've seen pictures of her before and she was just extremely bulky/curvy, not soft... but these? Flab everywhere, ew.

I've become fascinated with how trashy and gross Coco is. I'm going to draw some fan art of her and see if she'll put it up on her website (theres a section for it), just so I can tell my friends that it's there. :lol:

Whut.
tumblr_meojtxSMu81rxqr34o1_500.jpg

Ass so big it catches all her dandruff
tumblr_mebyurH3D51rvc5weo1_500.jpg

I can't believe this is "sexy"
tumblr_me0zuvibZW1r9h5b8o1_500.jpg

I think she's about to take a shit here
tumblr_mc0bykzwOU1qjcs75o1_500.jpg

Even the dog wants her to put her giant ass away
tumblr_madb6hHIHD1rejo9io1_400.jpg
ewww her thighs are huge!! and her ass looks fake like Nicki Minaj

She's sweet, so I can't hate her, but she's also really ditzy from what I've seen. I just laugh every time I happen to flip to E and see that show on.