Coco Rocha Elle Brasil Cover and Then & Now discussion

awesome video! it's amazing to see how she just does it just like that. looks so effortless, just beautifull. thanks for sharing!

used to dislike her, until i saw this:

she's pretty impressive

and also i loved her photoshoots for vogue

tumblr_mea8muLFgS1qb782to1_400.jpg

Oh and btw she definitely has lost a lot of weight look at those legs! what surprise me is after she criticized fashion industry, now she's skinny and looking "anorexic"

That was am awesome video!! Also youre right those legs in the third picture.... theyre lovely.
Ive always fancied her, I think she definitely has an eccentric character to her and i like personally like it

UGH why do people say stuff like this? You never hear someone say "I'm a Jew first, a model second". I hate when people in the spotlight feel the need to flaunt their religious views. It always comes off as I'm-better-than-thou and it makes them so dislikeable.

I think she said that to explain her policy of not posing nude. Something along the lines of "I put my morals before a job".

I really dislike her over exaggerated facial expressions. They just look fake, like a bad actress. And her nose. Those nostrils are bulgy.

Jesus, how long does someone need to be in the fashion industry to learn that leggings aren't pants? :rolleyes:

And is it just me, or the ugly material of the leggings, or has she indeed gained?

I think she gained too - my first reaction was "yay she got fatter" :twisted:

lol what about this quote. I don't like any celebrities to take advantage of their fame to promote their religion. but I can see why Muslims or Jewish and other religion would say something like that. because we maybe feel misunderstood when it comes to our believes. and we will always like to prove to people that we can do anything while still being true to our roots and believes. but Christians? you rule the world. you don't need to prove anything to anyone. that quote was so random.

any way when is her show? I'm so excited for it. I think it will be the real modeling world not like the crap tyra does.

Reactions: 1 user