Coachella

Is this Vanessa Hudgens??

Vanessa+Hudgens+boyfriend+Austin+Butler+enjoy+1QbtczdE_lzl.jpg

look at those thighs :wtf:

she has gained so much she was much thinner before right?

^ compare that

vs this

tumblr_m2jvacz_Vh_G1qhzt4ro1_1280.jpg

I love this pic :)

^ yeah its chanel, the other girl I dont know...I think I saw another pic with the same girl but I think is just someone random, not a model. But Im not sure

Is this Vanessa Hudgens??

Vanessa+Hudgens+boyfriend+Austin+Butler+enjoy+1QbtczdE_lzl.jpg

look at those thighs :wtf:

she has gained so much she was much thinner before right?

:wtf: Holy sh*t! She's never really been thin, but was much 'thinner' yeah. He thighs and biceps seem to be her major storage areas...

This is so bad, so slap me. :eek:
No its Vanessa Pudgens now.
:lol::lol:

:lol: I laughed out loud, so I'm just as bad, slap us both :highfive:

Attachments

• 9_vanessa-hudgens.jpg
    9_vanessa-hudgens.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 110
  • vanessa-hudgens-tca-awards.jpg
    vanessa-hudgens-tca-awards.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Vanessa-Hudgens-Out-Around-and-About-in-Jeans-2.jpg
    Vanessa-Hudgens-Out-Around-and-About-in-Jeans-2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 109
  • vanessa-hudgens-height.jpg
    vanessa-hudgens-height.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 93
  • Vanessa-Hudgens-Hot-Photos-4.jpg
    Vanessa-Hudgens-Hot-Photos-4.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 110
^ true her legs dont look as skinny, she looks normal.
I guess is coming on age, she is not a teen anymore and your super fast metabolism its not the same its harder to keep very skinny

Oh my god... Vanessa Hudgens has hit a new low. Those thighs will give me nightmares.
But all of the models look amazing :luv: Even though Chanel has gained weight, she still looks pretty good. I hope she loses it again though, because she was perfection when she was skinny.

vanessa hudgens: uuuaaaaahhhh - at least she could have worn something more like, let's face it: her size? :wtf:

her legs look like this things where they cut doner kebab slices off :run:

when i first looked her bf's shirt i thought it's the word obesity, but it's obsy :lol: great example of a freudian slip though

Reactions: 1 user
For some reason, I see Chanel losing it again. She seems "healthier" skinny now -- not that she looked sickly before, but she seems to have gained weight from just being a little more relaxed, not from pigging out or something. Crossing my fingers!

And the contrast between how adorable the models look and how sad/gross most average people look in festival gear is so inspiring :bow:

Reactions: 1 user
That looks like Ale... isn't she due to pop soon though?! Or are these from last year?

Either way, that woman is HOT.

@slendergirl : yes the pics of Alessandra are from last year but i posted them anyway because i really like her festival style ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I think the 'healthy' skinny look is better! Just my opinion though. I like it when your legs seem like they wouldn't snap under pressure, and still are toned but thin of course. :) Like, Chanel and Rosie's legs at this event are my ideal probably!