Coachella

No One

Anonymous VIPs
VIP
Jan 29, 2012
www.skinnygossip.com
Here are a couple of pix of Jacquelyn Jablonski, Hanne Gaby, and Kasia Struss during their LA to Coachella road trip this weekend. :)

coachella-2.jpg

coachella-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Links don't work but I would love to see the pictures if it could be fixed :)

Thanks AB :luv:

I love their style here. Jacquelyn looks so sultry haha, I like her lotss.

Wow, almost look like photoshoot pictures. I would love my candids to look like that imo!

They all look really cool and pretty :luv:

Iv seen pics of other celebrities that look sooo try hard on their coachella style.

The other girls are raquel z and sheila marquez

Kasia is so gorgeous! She always looks so clean and elegant. She could probably stuff her face with a cheese burger and still look classy doing it.

I wonder if you can get fed up of taking perfect photos every time - sigh.

Lovely skinny legs :)

Iv seen pics of other celebrities that look sooo try hard on their coachella style.

yeah you know Kate bosworth actually chooses her outfits with her stylist especially for coachella (and they're not even neccessarily great, her stylist sucks) so I always wonder how many other celebs enroll their stylists to perfect their 'festival style', which seems to be documented everywhere at the minute...

Lovely skinny legs :)

yeah you know Kate bosworth actually chooses her outfits with her stylist especially for coachella (and they're not even neccessarily great, her stylist sucks) so I always wonder how many other celebs enroll their stylists to perfect their 'festival style', which seems to be documented everywhere at the minute...

I totally believe that they would! However, whoever Lindsey consulted, needs to reevaluate his or her job..... Heels at a music festival? That would certainly not fly at ACL...

I'm sure you've all seen this, but Karlie with her bf (?) Sam Bradford at Coachella:

sam_bradford-coachella-karlie-kloss-_crop_650x440.jpg

Thank you for sharing the photos. They all look good, especially Kasia!

Karlie looks good too but she'll always look good in my eyes :)

Karlie doesn't look like she's "dying of hunger" either :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user
<3 looking so cute

Attachments

• 578159_10150668700196301_31911516300_9870831_1746631357_n.jpg
    578159_10150668700196301_31911516300_9870831_1746631357_n.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 157
Is this Vanessa Hudgens??

Vanessa+Hudgens+boyfriend+Austin+Butler+enjoy+1QbtczdE_lzl.jpg

look at those thighs :wtf:

she has gained so much she was much thinner before right?