Coachella 2013

classichic

Super Star
Jan 27, 2012
Somewhere
166436887.jpg

alessandra-ambrosio-2013-coachella-valley-music-and-arts-festival-01.jpg

kate-bosworth-michael-polish-coachella-beach-house-couple-06.jpg

I love Cochella. Every year I wait with baited breath to see all the thinspiring outfits. I relish the reverse thinspo outfits even more. :twisted:

8a7fe68e5690b281_IMG_2127.xxxlarge.jpg

7dd946eda5319fa5_IMG_2169.xxxlarge.jpg

Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel + Miranda Kerr
EkveedC.jpg

CJyESBl.jpg

xv4img9.jpg

xbMfWEa.jpg

Paris Hilton + River Viiperi
9Y37ucO.jpg

UzKmG2P.jpg

Andrej Pejic
2p0vJ56.jpg

Chanel Iman
A3QuaLb.jpg

Irina Lazareanu
57C8eTz.jpg

coachella = hotspot for all wannabe hipsters and odd looking fashion choices. Most of them are trying too hard.

Sad to see that it isnt really about music, I will never forget the live set of the wonderful Daft Punk.:luv:

Reactions: 1 user
i was going to go with VIP passes and was invited to Alessandras birhtday party but NOOO got booked for a job that interfered. Literally a win/lose situation. I could have seen these goddesses in person:nopity:

Oh, I'm confused now, who are the girls surrounding Alessandra then? :confused:

I'm so confused too :confused: when I first saw the photos I thought "it looks like MK lost some weight" but looking really close I can't tell if it's her or not.

Does everyone dress like a hipster at Coachella?

I've gone for the last couple years and yes, unfortunately, being a 'hipster' is sort of a requirement or you will be looked at really funny. The best people-watching imo is at coachella when you see people who think it's a 90's rave, or are really fat shoving themselves into 'hippie chic' clothing a la Vanessa Hudgens:rolleyes: Needless to say, the fruit there is all I eat.

I'm so confused too :confused: when I first saw the photos I thought "it looks like MK lost some weight" but looking really close I can't tell if it's her or not.

I didn't think it was Miranda Kerr. Now I'm confused because you guys all thought so. :confused:

coachella = hotspot for all wannabe hipsters and odd looking fashion choices. Most of them are trying too hard.

AGREED. This drives me craaazy. Just because it's a music festival doesn't mean everyone has to deck themselves out in lace and look like a hippie for the weekend. Head pieces and fringed everything and flowing skirts and bare feet. It's so forced.

Reactions: 1 user
That isn't Miranda or Candice. (though that girl is clearly lapping up pretending to be MK)

I was waiting for someone to say this. When nobody was it got me confused that maybe I was seeing it wrong and it really was them. Whoever the MK lookalike is has a pretty nice body though. She looks the best out of the three