Coachella 2013

skinnieminnie

Rising Star
Obviously I never thought Katy Perry looked good but holy shit I didn't realize how bad she looked until I saw the picture @Eden posted...gross

Last edited by a moderator:

Anri

Rookie
coachella = hotspot for all wannabe hipsters and odd looking fashion choices. Most of them are trying too hard.

Sad to see that it isnt really about music, I will never forget the live set of the wonderful Daft Punk.:luv:
I agree. It's actually kind of obnoxious seeing what some celebs wear there. The music would be amazing though

Penthesilea

Rookie
The difference is that these are not airport pap pics. All celebs look skinnier on those. I do not trust pap pics one bit.
Well they're not airport but still from just jared so I guess also pap stuff?

*just editting this; you might be right, this could have been sold by anyone else to just jared.. my bad

A

adevotchka

WHAT THE...
dear god, Tallulah Willis!!

I really hope she's trolling. If that was the case, this outfit would be brilliant. I would have opted for some kleenex boxes ducktaped to my feet and a giant flower crown to finish the ~coachella look~ though.

I really hate coachella and the festival fashion scene. It's just ridiculous. No one looks effortless and the clothes really are terrible on anyone who isn't a 15 year old waif.

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
a few more outfits on the more stylish side of the scale

(right)