Coachella 2013

F

franki

I was waiting for someone to say this. When nobody was it got me confused that maybe I was seeing it wrong and it really was them. Whoever the MK lookalike is has a pretty nice body though. She looks the best out of the three
I agree, in fact her body is far better than MKs.

either way, its not them. they are both in other locations atm, and those girls just don't even look THAT much like them imo.

Super Star
That isn't Miranda or Candice. (though that girl is clearly lapping up pretending to be MK)
:wtf: Looking closely, there are definitely differences between the models and the look-alikes, but I just assumed it was them since they were with Alessandra and the gossip blogs credited the pics as them.

Modelmaterial

Civilian
seriously can we find out who these better-than-the-real-thing beauties are?! i must stalk them.

on another note, i feel like candace and miranda have no personality...alesandras insta is full of personality and "real" pics, miranda and candace are all modeling photos. (uh oh, kind of like me...)

M

maria90

I love how effortless the models look here. unlike the other pictures,girls trying so hard !!

Liquid Lunch

Rookie
I don't think they allow people in unless they are wearing denim cutoffs and ankle boots. Works for the models but those other girls...

borntodie

Rookie
Coachella always has really sweet thinspo and outfit ideas for once I reach my UGW :)

but, ofc...the girls at my school that go to Coachella post their photos to instagram and jesus christ...really sweet reverse thinspo.