Coach

J

justagirl

I was given a python Coach purse for Christmas. It's not really my style and definitely out of my college budget. Luckily, I was told I could return it so I exchanged it for these ... I was going for classy as I hope they will look stylish for a long time. What are your favorite purses girls? I love the look of Kate Spade usually.

Pink wallet
The pink is a bit more of a soft rosy color compared to the picture.

Madison pouch

Here's the original purse...
Python hobo bag

I looooove Proenza Schouler satchels.
I would die if I got one, but they're so damn expensive.
516f9ef87918276528b05358d09f95f7.jpg

Definitely buying myself a wallet from there soon enough, and a bag when I am earning - sigh!

Also, sorry but I can't seem to access any of the links you have posted. The middle one says the Coach website is down & the other two say something similar. Is it just me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on the hunt for a new purse. I've decided that it will be my treat for the end of this month if I can fit into one of my target jeans. But I do like Coach and the python hobo bag. Right now I am craving a Birkin or Victoria Beckham's bags but they are wayyyyy beyond my budget.

@AK91 those bags are super!

Last edited by a moderator:
Me? I love classic bags such as the Chanel 2.55, the Louis Vuitton Speedy, the Hermès Kelly... I always buy the smallest size because they are so cute! :luv:
I have an LV, but I'm saving for a Chanel, I like to collect bags :)

AWww. I tested those links too. How silly.

Here are pictures from other sites...
Coach-45943-Madison-Op-Art-Sateen-Top-Handle-Pouch.jpg

COACH_MADISON_GATHERED_LEATHER_ACCORDION_44370_WHITE_goods_img_1313736735_530_.jpg

The python bag I switched out but mine had more python.
c1377c6e25422a6c3b9de7b6144038b9.image.301x300.jpg

AK91, I love that coral one! Gorgeous.

And classichic, I would love a VB bag. I love her sense of style overall.

Generally I love structure to my bags. I want them to sit nicely when I'm not carrying them. :)

I like some basic stuff but I have a couple Hobo brand bags and they're not all that expensive.

Honestly, I'm a big one on second hand items and you can find some good deals out there on ebay. I sold a little crossbody coach bag on there in amazing condition for $50.

i am a Tory Burch, Michael Kors, & Marc Jacobs kind of girl :)
i also love Kate Spade but would rather spend my $$ on TB :)
right now im yearning for a Michael kors jet set crossbody bag (in "luggage")

I have three Coach bags, two wallets, and a wristlet. But everything was a gift with the exception of one bag! :)

I like Coach because it is affordable, but I'm definitely saving up for a
classic Kate Spade bag!

Not a fan of Coach in general.

I found some really cheap reach Coach bags, but I wouldn't be caught carrying them.

No thanks, I'll stick to my Michael Teperson python bag as an outing bag, and Urban Code for uni stuff.

I don't mind their Legacy collection (although how it's really a revival, I don't know, since the bags are now made in China....). The sleeker lines, minimal logos, and even the brighter colors aren't bad, but it's not my first choice for a bag. The ones covered in logos are so gaudy. I really don't see the appeal.

Some of the bags are even $1,000 - for that price, you can get a Louis Vuitton or a nice made to your own specs bag from a leatherworks company. I'm not surprised about the copying either, although I was thinking more along the lines of their original bags they brought back, like the Willis or the City Bag.

coach-classic-willis-bag.jpg

coach-city-bag-9790-1.jpg