Clothing Identification

greenwichv48

Worker Bee
Jul 17, 2019
New York
I think it would be helpful if we could use this thread to identify the designer of different pieces we see on social media. Let me know if this has been done elsewhere and I can move my post.

I was stalking this friend of a friend’s honeymoon pics and love this bathing suit but can’t find it anywhere online. The was in Feb so it’s at least a few months old. Any ideas?

A6D3EF05-B87A-49FA-8365-1FE4377977C1.jpeg

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know a store or particular dressitem that would match my dream of owning a green silk dress, midi leght and maybe or maybe not with sleeves?

Does anyone know a store or particular dressitem that would match my dream of owning a green silk dress, midi leght and maybe or maybe not with sleeves?

This one maybe? I think it’s swedish as well so if there is a physical store you can check it out! Plus its materials are eco-friendly which never hurts

Bec and Bridge have a couple at the moment you may like

Can someone identify these pants? Looks like adidas, but I can't seem to find the model/link to these ones in particular.

Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 9.58.41 PM.png

Sorry to resurrect this thread, I have been looking for threads and just found this thread suitable for my question (someone tell me if I'm wrong and there's another one more suitable for this).
I saw this beautiful dress in the latest Vogue Diary of a Model, where Lulu Tenney appears, i just fall in love with It, if someone could tell me where I can find it or where I can find something similar I would greatly appreciate it.
IMG_20220722_203013.jpg

IMG_20220722_203054.jpg
IMG_20220722_203042.jpg
IMG_20220722_203026.jpg