Clothing Identification

greenwichv48

Worker Bee
I think it would be helpful if we could use this thread to identify the designer of different pieces we see on social media. Let me know if this has been done elsewhere and I can move my post.

I was stalking this friend of a friend’s honeymoon pics and love this bathing suit but can’t find it anywhere online. The was in Feb so it’s at least a few months old. Any ideas?

A6D3EF05-B87A-49FA-8365-1FE4377977C1.jpeg

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 user

Tinyportia

SkinnyGossip Royal
There is a similar thread already (granted, it is about accessories though it probably does make sense to merge them? Idk?)

No idea where that bathing suit is from...Have you thought about asking her?

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Clara

Worker Bee
Does anyone know a store or particular dressitem that would match my dream of owning a green silk dress, midi leght and maybe or maybe not with sleeves?

ZouZou

Rising Star
Does anyone know a store or particular dressitem that would match my dream of owning a green silk dress, midi leght and maybe or maybe not with sleeves?

This one maybe? I think it’s swedish as well so if there is a physical store you can check it out! Plus its materials are eco-friendly which never hurts

sentier

Grand Dame
Bec and Bridge have a couple at the moment you may like

Ally

Rising Star
Can someone identify these pants? Looks like adidas, but I can't seem to find the model/link to these ones in particular.

Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 9.58.41 PM.png