Clement Chabernaud

B

Babydoll

He's my #1 favorite male model :luv:
With all the other male models that look so normal hot and sexy and all that (*cough*Sean O'Pry*cough*)*I love Clement because he is so much different from them. His face is not the obvious sexy type, but more quiet, shy, sweet, cute and bookish. Like, the male version of babydolls :lol:
Anyway, I like male models like him more because it is a stereotype that all male models have the usual hot football player face, but Clement doesn't. Also, he's got cheekbones to kill for :bow:
clement-chabernaud-1.jpg

clement-chabernaud.gif

ClementChabernaud_Success-2.jpg

Wish I could post more pics but it's 1:00 a.m. and doing it on a phone is really hard :p
Anyway, what do you think gurls?

He looks young and old at the same time :lol:

Love this editorial for Vogue Paris with Isabeli though:

isabelifontanavogueparisjunejuly114.jpg

Isabeli%2BFontana%2Bby%2BMert%2B%2526%2BMarcus%2B%2528Canicule%2B-%2BVogue%2BParis%2BJune-July%2B2011%2529.jpg

isabelifontanavogueparisjunejuly1111.jpg

isabelifontanavogueparisjunejuly1112.jpg

He looks young and old at the same time :lol:

Love this editorial for Vogue Paris with Isabeli though:

I wonder if this is based on/inspired the Steven Miesel editorial from 1989 called Cuba from Vogue Italia? They look similar and I love them both.

I won't post the pics because it would go way off topic.

I wonder if this is based on/inspired the Steven Miesel editorial from 1989 called Cuba from Vogue Italia? They look similar and I love them both.

I won't post the pics because it would go way off topic.

I wouldn't be surprised. Mert and Marcus tend to rip off the work of other photographers a lot. Normally that wouldn't bother me, since even Steven Meisel sometimes seeks inspiration from others, but where Meisel reinterprets the originals and (usually) creates something new and awe-inspiring, Mert and Marcus use other photographers' visions and therefore lack real substance in most of their work. I still like them though, their photography is beautiful and I'm glad they're shooting more and more campaigns.

And here is a photo of Clement with his girlfriend Alejandra Alonso so this post isn't considered off topic :lol:
35aoolv.jpg

With Karlie Kloss for American Manhasset Fall 2012
Kloss-Manhasset-20120615-01.jpg

Kloss-Manhasset-20120615-06.jpg

One goodlooking pair that is ;)