Claire Danes

E

Esurient

The lovely Claire Danes! She started her acting career super early at only 13 as a guest star in "Law & Order". Claire has taken on some very impressive roles such as "Cosette" in the 1998 Les Miserables, Juliet Capulet in the 1996 version, and Y'vaine in Stardust. In her early 30's, she is stunning. She has always been thin, and has very eccentric features. I love her blonde beauty, personality, and talent.

What do you think? :kiss:

claire-danes-asos-may-2012-3.jpg
claire-danes-harpers-bazaar-june-2012-(1).jpg
78.jpg
20e9be83-7fa4-467e-_658973t.jpg
clairedanesasosmagazinemay20125.jpg

P.S. My favorite is the 3rd picture ;)

Reactions: 1 user
I love Claire. I'm old enough to remember her when she first hit the scene, ('My So Called Life') and I was in love from day one. She has aged very gracefully, and stayed in mostly great shape. And she's a pretty cool chick, too. :luv:

I love Claire. I'm old enough to remember her when she first hit the scene, ('My So Called Life') and I was in love from day one. She has aged very gracefully, and stayed in mostly great shape. And she's a pretty cool chick, too. :luv:

Agreed :)

I thought she was lovely in the movie 'stardust', (2007 I think?) cutesy fuzzy feelings type movie haha yeah I'm pathetic :grin:

Oh, she is such a pretty face! And I loved her in Romeo and Juliet!

Was she the actress that was in Homeland? She has a great body and a beautiful face.

I adored her in My So Called Life..

i think she is beautiful. I prefer her with blonde hair

I thought she was lovely in the movie 'stardust', (2007 I think?) cutesy fuzzy feelings type movie haha yeah I'm pathetic :grin:

LOL I looove that movie! I own it and have seen it 8,000,002 times! :highfive:

Was she the actress that was in Homeland? She has a great body and a beautiful face.

Yes she was ;)

I adored her in My So Called Life..

i think she is beautiful. I prefer her with blonde hair

Me too, it's her natural so I like it best :)

She looks amazing now and has aged so well. I love her in Romeo and Juliet, she looks so thin and stunning in it :luv:

She is so beautiful and elegant. I remember in Romeo + Juliet the scene where she took off her shirt, and her back was so skinny :luv: Forget Leonardo, I only had eyes for Claire :grin:

claire-danes-picture-3.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Oh, she's gorgeous in the above photo.
I like Claire..she's the complete package: naturally beautiful--but approachable looking, smart, & well guided it appears. How many former child actresses can say that!

Also, I like her weight on her. She's never been super skinny, but always thin and seems like she at least makes some effort (I must have seen some pics of her working out on some tabloid websites..)

Anyway, it's nice to see her grow up to be such a well put together stunner! I remember girls in my school were so upset when My So Called Life was cancelled after only 1 season! She was amazing in that (of course!), even if it showed those awkward teenage years! xxo to Claire (& 90s TV programs hah!)

Oh my gosh! You are not pathetic! Stardust is one of my absolute favourite films. :)

I've loved her since "My So-Called Life" days as well (Jared Leto too, hehe). She's
a gorgeous woman.

I love her! She kicks ass in homeland and she is so so pretty in stardust :luv:
Not looking the best here though, I personally prefer her with shoulder length hair, but each to their own.

181627749_10.jpg

She does however have a really hot husband and I think overall they look great together. Think they had a baby not so long ago too...

Hugh-Dancy-and-Claire-Danes.jpg