Clémence Poésy

aww guys I like her wah
she LOOKED pretty in birdsong but the acting was not very good

aww guys I like her wah
she LOOKED pretty in birdsong but the acting was not very good

I know right? Lots of mumbling and staring and in my opinion the sex scenes were weird, her faces were quite distracting and just off. Maybe the chemistry wasn't here? I mean Eddie is a great, talented actor. And the book the movie is based on describes their relationship so differently.
( can you tell I'm dying to discuss Birdsong with someone? :lol: sorry for hijacking the thread , just avoid me )

I know right? Lots of mumbling and staring and in my opinion the sex scenes were weird, her faces were quite distracting and just off. Maybe the chemistry wasn't here? I mean Eddie is a great, talented actor. And the book the movie is based on describes their relationship so differently.
( can you tell I'm dying to discuss Birdsong with someone? :lol: sorry for hijacking the thread , just avoid me )

oh my god Eddie wow ok he was so WONDERFUL IN THAT MOVIE !!!
the sex scenes yyeeeeaaa no go.
I've not read the book . should I??

Cl%C3%A9mence-Po%C3%A9sy-01-485x728.jpg

185468.jpg

oh my god Eddie wow ok he was so WONDERFUL IN THAT MOVIE !!!
the sex scenes yyeeeeaaa no go.
I've not read the book . should I??

Eddie is soo hot. PERIOD. :lol:

The book is good BUT the story is very different from the film adaptation. I took it on my vacations and read it from my tablet after watching the movie/mini series and was OK to pass the time. It is very long (430 pages is long for me since I am not a daily reader during the year) and features other story lines that were not included in the film. If you like reading stories about love and war then it's great.
I loved it but was left disappointed with the developing of the story, I liked the movie more as far as story line goes, but the book is so well written, it's a great read.

Back to Clemence , I love this pic:

clemence-poesy-for-glamour-uk-february-2012-L-VCPAlW.jpg

Back to Clemence , I love this pic:

clemence-poesy-for-glamour-uk-february-2012-L-VCPAlW.jpg

Oh my goodness I love that picture and have loved it for so long, I know a lot of people don't find her face to be very pretty but I really think she is. Her acting isn't incredible, she's hired because of Harry Potter definitely, but she really is beautiful and perfectly delicate.

I'm not a fan of her face, but she's proof that you can be chic so long as you have a skinny frame, willowy limbs, and nice hair!

I find this to be true. :) What makes Clemence Poesy pretty to me is not specifically her face but rather her whole body and style. If her face belonged to a very chubby body, I think she would lose her prettiness (whereas sometimes there are chubby girls who were blessed with beautiful faces...and who might be absolutely gorgeous if they lost weight). However, because she has the "skinny frame, willowy limbs, and nice hair" as you noted, she suddenly becomes more chic and attractive.

It gives me hope that a skinnier body will make up for my face. :p (although I'd say Clemence's face is still much prettier than mine! I like her)

I adore Clémence Poséy. She is the epitomé of petite.

20140329-125931.jpg
tumblr_mz974hrpvr1smevuzo1_500.jpg
cff1bcbfeebc084630322b758b152ea8.jpg
I agree with her being 'delicate', alas from watching her in films, interviews etc I feel she has a strong character and a perfect SG.
94c80286dfc25344b40e201575180030.jpg
82b09e552127993a418eecce66d38d65.jpg

Sorry to post on this kind of old thread but I was rewatching gossip girl today and I just thought she looked so cute and chic in the episode I was watching:
Clemence+Poesy+Ed+Westwick+Clemence+Poesy+pyxVe8rNjE-l.jpg

Clemence+Poesy+Ed+Westwick+film+scene+Gossip+mT3pTnDNoD-l.jpg

Clemence+Poesy+Ed+Westwick+film+scene+Gossip+3AaQG4FL07Cl.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
My 13-year-old self definitely had a crush on her when I first saw Harry Potter. She's cute, very petite.

I remember her being my favorite champion (in the movie at least), but I never realized she was so small as well :)

clemencepoesycape.jpg

I quite like her. She seems more classy and genuine than other celebrities. She's not an attention seeker and she always looks very natural and simple-chic.

Reactions: 1 users
image.jpeg
Clemence at the Vogue Foundation Gala 2016 in Paris. Is it just me or was she underdressed?

Have any of you seen "The Tunnel?" Her character is very severe but she still exudes a sense of simple elegance, which I admire.