Cintia Dicker!

S

Sofie

tumblr_m30vz1TonL1rqx7upo1_1280.jpg

She's my new favorite thinspo, her body is absolutely perfect to me (skinny, but not bony)! What do you gurls think? ;D

Reactions: 2 users
Oh, the irony in the name (german speakers will get it) :lol:

cintia-dicker-aerie-lingerie-671.jpeg

That WHR is insane!
But either she´s naturally skinny, or she maintains her figure without much / no workout at all.
I think she looks a bit untoned. At least I can spot no muscle tone in her stomach and thighs. A little more tone and a hint of some abs, she would be perfect!

Reactions: 1 users
Haha, I knew it! I didn't want to mention it at the risk of sounding awkward, but I'm so glad someone else understood the irony! :grin:

I haven't seen this model in so long... I remember I used to like her. Totally forgot about her!

She's gorgeous..

let us in on the joke! :(

I hate to explain jokes, but since it´s a real insider, here you go:

"dick" = "thick"
"Dicker" = Noun for "thick person", comparable to engl. fattie, chub, etc.

:)

i remember buyin teen vogue at the airport when i was a kid and they had a feature on her when she was startin out and i totally fell in love with her hair and freckles. also maybe because she was so natural in her photos and smiling cheekily but at the same time sweetly i thought she would have been the perfect ginny weasley, if ginny weasley were a model (yep, i'm a dork).

i always wanted her to do really well, cause she's gorgeous (though, maybe i'm biased because i love redheads). i wonder why she hasnt been that successful? anyways lookin at her now, i think she can be good thinspo because im pear shaped too and i hate it, but she seems to pull it off real well

oh and yes i agree, she's skinny but she looks like she's healthy and like that naturally...i agree some excercise would do everybody in the world some good including cintia but i wouldnt want her to get too toned, it would look odd with her face, i agree she's more a sports illustrated kind of model but only because she's somewhat voluptuous and a red head...which sucks cause i'd love to see her being more succesful in high end fashion, she's gorgeous and very naturally so

Reactions: 1 user
I hate to explain jokes, but since it´s a real insider, here you go:

"dick" = "thick"
"Dicker" = Noun for "thick person", comparable to engl. fattie, chub, etc.

:)

Ahh thats kinda mean haha.

I liked her in the American Eagle commercials, the camping one. Anyone seen it? She looked great and her stomach was really flat.

Oh, the irony in the name (german speakers will get it) :lol:

Hahaha!!

She'd see a lot more success minus 10 lbs and a cup size, unfortunately :( it seems that for high fashion, boobs are like hair -- less is more. In real life, thick hair is gorgeous, but on the runway, thin hair tends to look better. More 'cool girl' and chic. In real life, big boobs are generally appreciated by all, but on the runway, small is better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha!!

She'd see a lot more success minus 10 lbs and a cup size, unfortunately :( it seems that for high fashion, boobs are like hair -- less is more. In real life, thick hair is gorgeous, but on the runway, thin hair tends to look better. More 'cool girl' and chic. In real life, big boobs are generally appreciated by all, but on the runway, small is better.

That's interesting about the hair. I thought hair was always preferred to be thick and flowing even for high fashion runways, especially if it is styled down.

Vlada the runway diva is an example:
images
vroslyakova_profile.jpg

Back to Cintia. Gorgeous bod:
7261-800w.jpg

How does she manage to be that skinny but still have awesome boobs? It doesn't seem fair.

How does she manage to be that skinny but still have awesome boobs? It doesn't seem fair.

I think its just natural genetics. I know obese girls with NO boobs and skinny girls with fairly large breasts. Add a push up bra and voila!

Genetics.
My mum went through stages when she was really skinny (ill) and she looked like skeleton with boobs at that time.

i remember buyin teen vogue at the airport when i was a kid and they had a feature on her when she was startin out and i totally fell in love with her hair and freckles. also maybe because she was so natural in her photos and smiling cheekily but at the same time sweetly i thought she would have been the perfect ginny weasley, if ginny weasley were a model (yep, i'm a dork).

i always wanted her to do really well, cause she's gorgeous (though, maybe i'm biased because i love redheads). i wonder why she hasnt been that successful? anyways lookin at her now, i think she can be good thinspo because im pear shaped too and i hate it, but she seems to pull it off real well

oh and yes i agree, she's skinny but she looks like she's healthy and like that naturally...i agree some excercise would do everybody in the world some good including cintia but i wouldnt want her to get too toned, it would look odd with her face, i agree she's more a sports illustrated kind of model but only because she's somewhat voluptuous and a red head...which sucks cause i'd love to see her being more succesful in high end fashion, she's gorgeous and very naturally so
Yes, I 100% agree on her being perfect thinspo! I'm small-framed and rather busty myself, so it's refreshing to see a beautiful, thin model who isn't completely flat. :)