Cintia Dicker!

tumblr_men35yf1vM1qzkpbqo1_1280.jpg

On another thread people commented she seems to have gained weight but to me she still looks the same (granted she's stretching here) and her upper body especially still looks small to me - regardless I think she's gorgeous!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387937842.966194.jpg

On another thread people commented she seems to have gained weight but to me she still looks the same (granted she's stretching here) and her upper body especially still looks small to me - regardless I think she's gorgeous!View attachment 4372

:hmm: I spy tattoos… Are those new? I don't think I've seen tattoos on her before… dunno if I like that diamond. Does anyone know what the other one is?

7? Holy shit :wtf:

Where the hell does she put them all!? Doesn't that make it harder to find work?
tattoo's are usually air brushed out in the editing process (they have done it models/celebs such as kate moss, freja, megan fox, etc.)
she actually seems to have a couple:
cintia03.jpg
a7c9f07c09ee7b74a2040b91744d0c66.jpg

her body reminds me of Jac's (although I think Jac is even smaller) in which she has a small waist and a bigger lower half, but with those faces I guess they can get away with it.

tattoo's are usually air brushed out in the editing process (they have done it models/celebs such as kate moss, freja, megan fox, etc.)

Well, I had figured that as much-- I just always thought it was a problem when casting runways :hmm:

Thanks so much for the pictures, by the way :grin:

I love her body at this kind of weight, slender and toned, but anything above that weight I don't really like. When her legs get thicker it makes her look so much shorter.

cintia-470x1200.jpg

I love her body at this kind of weight, slender and toned, but anything above that weight I don't really like. When her legs get thicker it makes her look so much shorter.

cintia-470x1200.jpg

I was actually thinking that too as I browsed through the thread, in the picture that @Szdaguilera posted her upper body looks great but below that I'm not really a fan because her legs look stumpy. In these pictures she looks lovely, and I find that at a lower weight she doesn't really look tall but she does still look tiny when she's actually on the skinny side.
I will say that regardless of her size (unless she gains to the point of average or fat or untoned etc) she does have a gorgeous face and i'll probably always be a fan

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge girl crush :luv:
Literally the definition of perfection in those polaroid shots.